3rd and Final Annual Pass Trip PTR

Love all the Halloween info - thanks - that's all on my list too :rotfl:

Yes, I've seen a picture since and Jack and Sally's meet and greet will not only be positioned for Phantom Manor to be in the background, but there'll also be 2(?) other photo opportunities in the queue line - you know, big wooden picture where kids can put their heads through, that type of thing.

Yeah, Casey's corner makes sense!

NOT LONG NOW!!!!

C x

Spot of bad news - Cafe des Cascadeurs will be closed everyday we're there - seems to be ONLY open on weekends for the first half of October. Bah. Ok, so change of plan - we'll eat in Restaurant en Coullise - I'll have a kids meal (did last visit, and it was plenty big enough!), and instead of having to budget €40 for that lunch - that's what it would have been at CdC - we're looking at €25/30 instead, so that's good!

We have the suitcase out! 3 weeks to go, only 2 weekends to go, so bits and bobs will start to be popped in the case - adapters, 4 gang multi plug thing, passports folder, annual passes, etc. Feeling very close now!

C x

That's a shame, I've always fancied eating there too, but as it's tucked away a bit we always forget.

I think we're on the same timeline because I'm mentally packing my case already too :lmao:

That's a shame, I've always fancied eating there too, but as it's tucked away a bit we always forget.

I think we're on the same timeline because I'm mentally packing my case already too :lmao:

We are! lol It's our wedding anniversary this weekend and we're away, so once next Monday hits, I'm in all out Disney packing mode!!!!

Yes, it's a shame about CdC - we nearly went there in December (it was open!!) but because DH had been ill overnight (we all had a bit of a bug during the week) he didn't fancy it! And since then it hasn't been open! Boooo. Hey ho!!

C x

Update!

Had a wonderful weekend staying at Mary Ann Gilchrist's restaurant (Great British Menu), but came back to a poorly daughter. She's now better (just high temperature and went off food -back to normal today!), so as today is payday I need to sort out some bills, and get my head on last minute Disney prep!

We managed to pop in to Home Bargains on Sunday so picked up a few last minute bits for DD's pre-Disney pack. So here's the current 'to-do' list:

* Get DD to write her letter to Mickey and Minnie.
* Mickey & Minnie to 'reply' to the letter with a parcel of goodies - this currently consists of: Pirate outfit, pirate hook & eye patch, Disney Jnr Music CD, Halloween chocolate lolly, Disney Princess surprise pack (picked up from Home Bargains - I think has sweets and a plastic toy in it or something). I think that's all I have... although checking my earlier to-do list I've also mentioned a Minnie Bracelet???? I better search for that!!! lol
* Discuss route with Dad this Friday (driving down on different days)
* Sort DD's costumes
* Pack!! lol
* Buy snacks and drinks, breakfast bars, etc
* Print Disney Secrets list for my parents to have a copy
* Transfer 'ride challenge' list to a 'Note' on my phone
* Buy brother and his GF's park tickets - just waiting to see if there's an October offer, but it's looking unlikely!
* Make and print 'daily' reminder cards showing rides we need to do that day (because of closures), meal bookings, and daily budget!
* Rough plan of Halloween activities - have printed the guide for 1st - 10th October so that's a good start.

After seeing the photos of Jack & Sally's meet and greet today, we have to re-visit them!!

There's really not long left now!! 12 sleeps!!!! And that's technically only 10 sleeps as we're driving to family next Friday evening and staying there for 2 nights before heading to Disney! So I'm going to have to get a wiggle on this Saturday with packing me thinks!!

C x

You've got so many nice we extra's planned - love the idea of the goodies for your lo. I'm kind of past all that now with our kids but used to pack tons of stuff to keep them occupied.

Exciting now just waiting for the date to roll around :thumbsup2

You've got so many nice we extra's planned - love the idea of the goodies for your lo. I'm kind of past all that now with our kids but used to pack tons of stuff to keep them occupied.

Exciting now just waiting for the date to roll around :thumbsup2

My DD's birthday is a week before Christmas, so I'm wary about presents the rest of the year - I don't want her to go all year without anything else (that's a long time for a 4 year old!!), but I don't want to spoil her with random presents. So we tend to buy her extra bits and use them as rewards for behavior - this is a good way for her to get a new dressing up outfit as she'll think it's a present from Mr & Mrs Mouse rather than ANOTHER treat from us!!

C x

My DD's birthday is a week before Christmas, so I'm wary about presents the rest of the year - I don't want her to go all year without anything else (that's a long time for a 4 year old!!), but I don't want to spoil her with random presents. So we tend to buy her extra bits and use them as rewards for behavior - this is a good way for her to get a new dressing up outfit as she'll think it's a present from Mr & Mrs Mouse rather than ANOTHER treat from us!!

C x
How many dresses are take for DD to wear.

6 sleeps!!!! Keeping an eye on wait times this week to work out the best plan for rides!

C x

UPDATE

* Get DD to write her letter to Mickey and Minnie. DONE
* Mickey & Minnie to 'reply' to the letter with a parcel of goodies - this currently consists of: Pirate outfit, pirate hook & eye patch, Disney Jnr Music CD, Halloween chocolate lolly, Disney Princess surprise pack (picked up from Home Bargains - I think has sweets and a plastic toy in it or something). I think that's all I have... although checking my earlier to-do list I've also mentioned a Minnie Bracelet???? I better search for that!!! lol
* Discuss route with Dad this Friday (driving down on different days) DONE
* Sort DD's costumes DONE

* Pack!! lol
* Buy snacks and drinks, breakfast bars, etc
* Print Disney Secrets list for my parents to have a copy DONE
* Transfer 'ride challenge' list to a 'Note' on my phone
* Buy brother and his GF's park tickets - just waiting to see if there's an October offer, but it's looking unlikely! DONE
* Make and print 'daily' reminder cards showing rides we need to do that day (because of closures), meal bookings, and daily budget! DONE!
* Rough plan of Halloween activities - have printed the guide for 1st - 10th October so that's a good start.

Getting there!

C x

Almost there! I'm using the plan from this week too, but hoping it won't change much for next week :)

Wow you are so well organised :thumbsup2 good on ya. I am so looking forward to hearing all about it. Can Mickey send me a surprise box too!!? I sounds deadly!

Fancy planning my trip too ?
Very well organised !!
You must be fit to burst ??
Have a ball :goodvibes

Thanks all!! Weirdly though I'm feeling under prepared!!!!! Have I gone nuts?! lol

I need to actually put DD's package together tonight so she can find it tomorrow after school (the postie always delivers while we're out anyway!).

We haven't ACTUALLY packed anything - things are sitting on or around the cases at the moment - or sorted out our bags for in the park.

I'm a bit wary of making sure I put enough bits for DD in our 'park' bags - hat and gloves in case it gets cold in the evening, water proof, warmer jacket..... need to work all that out tonight I think. Blinking changeable weather! *shakes fists at the clouds*

DH should be changing our money today for Euros, so that's another thing done!

Off shopping after work tonight for some bits and bobs for snacks etc.

Haven't transferred that list to my phone yet.... might get away with doing that lunchtime tomorrow.....

4 sleeps!!! But only 2 before we leave as we're staying at the SIL's for 2 nights before we go (near Eurotunnel!) - as nice as she and her husband are, I could really do with not rushing down to them with all our stuff after work Friday night!!!!!! lol

It's all very exciting, and could do with work not getting in my way - how thoughtless of it! lol

C x

I know what you mean about the changing weather - driving me nuts :scratchin

I'm sure it'll just be a case of throwing everything together and then you'll be off! Hope your lo loves the goodies you've got - wish I could get a nice wee Disney package :)

I know what you mean about the changing weather - driving me nuts :scratchin

I'm sure it'll just be a case of throwing everything together and then you'll be off! Hope your lo loves the goodies you've got - wish I could get a nice wee Disney package :)

Well, if you'd written Mickey and Minnie a lovely letter like DD did, you may have been lucky too! ;):lmao:

I'm going to get non clothes packed tonight (can't do more than that as I'm working late, then shopping, then Bake Off!! lol), and clothes tomorrow!

C x

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA................. OMG. :rolleyes2

MAJOR stress last night!! After telling DH off for having kept his annual pass in his wallet for 6 months, I couldn't find mine or DD's!!!!!!!!! lol You'd all be very impressed though - I didn't panic - I KNEW I wouldn't have thrown them away - so I slowly went through every possible place they could have been., Eventually found it in my old 'over the shoulder' style handbag that I took last trip (which I've replaced for this trip!)..... phew. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Goes to show, however organised you think you are.........!!!

C x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter