3rd and Final Annual Pass Trip PTR

What you having trouble with?

I'm getting REALLY frustrated that I have so long to go so don't know yet when the restaurants are open or when halloween shows and events are happening! lol Talk about OCD....

Think it's because I was spoiled with our last trip. I started planning in January ready for March! Nice and quick!

C x

First off I have to say I hit the wrong icon mention to be :) not :rotfl2: sorry !!
Keeping it with in budget really think I've got it sorted now.
Like you say it's ages away but need to tell my friend who's coming how much to budget for food staying off site so we need money for breakfast that I don't really normally have to think about.
We will probably have a light breakfast like at home and make packed lunches up to keep cost down.
Need to start my PTR I'm fit to burst with excitement need to vent
Xxx

First off I have to say I hit the wrong icon mention to be :) not :rotfl2: sorry !!
Keeping it with in budget really think I've got it sorted now.
Like you say it's ages away but need to tell my friend who's coming how much to budget for food staying off site so we need money for breakfast that I don't really normally have to think about.
We will probably have a light breakfast like at home and make packed lunches up to keep cost down.
Need to start my PTR I'm fit to burst with excitement need to vent
Xxx

Lol didn't even notice the :rotfl2: !!!

Yes, start it! Organises the mind!!! lol

C x

Restaurant Update!

Ok, so my parents have had a think about meals, and have decided that they won't bother with Buffalo Bills, and definitely want to do Agrabah Cafe, King Ludwigs, Hakuna Matata and Earl of Sandwich. My dad is interested in Blue Lagoon (not sure if we'll fit it in!) and I know my mum wants to see DD interact with characters at a meal. Inventions will be too expensive, so Cafe Mickey it is.

So I'm getting a rough plan sorted, but it's all subject to change depending on which days we're in which parks, which will all relate to any ride closures and any Halloween themed activities! DH, DD and I will probably go to Inventions on the Sunday night (as parents aren't interested), and as they won't be there in time for lunch on the Monday, we'll probably do Hakkuna Matata JUST IN CASE it's closed later int he week (DH was gutted last time! lol). Only other definite plan is that when the parents go to Agrabah Cafe we'll go to Walts (DH doesn't fancy Agrabah Cafe, they don't want to do Walts), but when that will be yet, I'm not sure!

So to sum up:

Inventions (3 of us)
Hakkuna Matata (3 of us)
Walts (3 of us) AND Agrabah (2 of us)

To also fit in the week we will have:
Earl of Sandwich
Hakkuna Matata again
King Ludwigs (early dinner to grab happy hour!)
Cafe Mickey (ideally a lunchtime)
Cafe des Cascadeurs (if open!! - if not, Restaurant en Couilisse has always been fine and I have a childrens meal to save money!)

And maybe....
Blue Lagoon
Rainforest Cafe

Back up main park restaurants:
Toad Hall
Cowboy Cookout

Getting there!! lol

C x

Looks like you have some good meal plans there. I saw a post on the inside DLP facebook page today that said that cafe des cascadeurs is going to be open regularly from now on so you might be in luck. :goodvibes
On our one visit to inventions we met Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Pluto, Chip, Dale and Tigger so the same as cafe mickey really.:goodvibes

Looks like you have some good meal plans there. I saw a post on the inside DLP facebook page today that said that cafe des cascadeurs is going to be open regularly from now on so you might be in luck. :goodvibes
On our one visit to inventions we met Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Pluto, Chip, Dale and Tigger so the same as cafe mickey really.:goodvibes

Fingers crossed! :)

C x

Ok lovely people. I think I have finally given myself some closure where restaurants are concerned! These are still subject to change, as I've planned which parks we're in and when based on the predicted openings of the restaurants :rotfl: (thinking about our stomachs too much?!) but obviously these will have to be tweaked depending on any up-to-date restaurant closures and times closer to the trip, AND if there's any ride closures for part of the week that we need to juggle around. But I cannot to anything about that now, and I think my OCD had accepted that. lol :lmao:

So here we go!

SUNDAY

Dinner
Inventions Dinner Buffet

MONDAY (?? AM, DL PM)

Lunch
Annettes (before meeting up with parents)

Dinner
Rainforest Cafe (after Dreams)

TUESDAY (Studios AM, DL PM)

Lunch
Hakkuna Matata

Dinner
Blue Lagoon (IF it closes at 7pm and we can get in for a 6pm dinner...)

WEDNESDAY (Studios all day)

Lunch
Cafe des Cascadeurs

Dinner
King Ludwig (for happy hour!)

THURSDAY (DL all day)

Lunch
Agrabah (parents)
Walts (Us)

Dinner
Earl of Sandwich

FRIDAY (EMH at DL til lunch)

Lunch
Cafe Mickey

There's the still unknown variable for the Ratatouille restaurant, which we may all fancy.

Plus we have the back up of Restaurant en Coullise in Studios, and Toad Hall or Cowboy Cookout in DL.

Phew.

C x

Ok lovely people. I think I have finally given myself some closure where restaurants are concerned! These are still subject to change, as I've planned which parks we're in and when based on the predicted openings of the restaurants :rotfl: (thinking about our stomachs too much?!) but obviously these will have to be tweaked depending on any up-to-date restaurant closures and times closer to the trip, AND if there's any ride closures for part of the week that we need to juggle around. But I cannot to anything about that now, and I think my OCD had accepted that. lol :lmao:

So here we go!

SUNDAY

Dinner
Inventions Dinner Buffet

MONDAY (?? AM, DL PM)

Lunch
Annettes (before meeting up with parents)

Dinner
Rainforest Cafe (after Dreams)

TUESDAY (Studios AM, DL PM)

Lunch
Hakkuna Matata

Dinner
Blue Lagoon (IF it closes at 7pm and we can get in for a 6pm dinner...)

WEDNESDAY (Studios all day)

Lunch
Cafe des Cascadeurs

Dinner
King Ludwig (for happy hour!)

THURSDAY (DL all day)

Lunch
Agrabah (parents)
Walts (Us)

Dinner
Earl of Sandwich

FRIDAY (EMH at DL til lunch)

Lunch
Cafe Mickey

There's the still unknown variable for the Ratatouille restaurant, which we may all fancy.

Plus we have the back up of Restaurant en Coullise in Studios, and Toad Hall or Cowboy Cookout in DL.

Phew.

C x
Great meal plans :goodvibes
I've got the ratatouille restaurant on my list too.
Still puzzling over mine my put up a rough draft see what everyone thinks later
Your very organised xx

Great meal plans :goodvibes
I've got the ratatouille restaurant on my list too.
Still puzzling over mine my put up a rough draft see what everyone thinks later
Your very organised xx

Ooooo yes, looking forward to seeing yours!!

I'm waiting to see what people think of the ratatouille restaurant, see what type of food and the prices, opening times etc! Then we shall see! Would be great if it was open until 7pm and could possibly take the place of the Blue Lagoon so we could spend all afternoon that day in the Studios as parents have never been in that park...

Organised, or mad? lol my family are very tolerant, especially telling me where they do and don't want to eat this early - my Dad especially has been biting his tongue! To be fair though, I DID have to sketch out DLP for him this weekend as in his mind (from mid August day visits probably a good 15 years ago!) he was only aware of the Car park, travelator, main park and the Studios 'being built'! lol He didn't even know about the Village or what it was, let alone where the hotels were in context to everything!

C x

Ooooo yes, looking forward to seeing yours!!

I'm waiting to see what people think of the ratatouille restaurant, see what type of food and the prices, opening times etc! Then we shall see!

Organised, or mad? lol my family are very tolerant, especially telling me where they do and don't want to eat this early - my Dad especially has been biting his tongue! To be fair though, I DID have to sketch out DLP for him this weekend as in his mind (from mid August day visits probably a good 15 years ago!) he was only aware of the Car park, travelator, main park and the Studios 'being built'! lol He didn't even know about the Village or what it was, let alone where the hotels were in context to everything!

C x
I will post later today waiting for some parcels to come the need some food.
I don't know if I'm organised or obsessed lol?!?
He will see a lot of changes in 15 years :)
I don't think they realise a trip like this takes a lot of planning as you have to know what park you will be in each day how long or are we eating at a hotel it's not that easy.
X

I will post later today waiting for some parcels to come the need some food.
I don't know if I'm organised or obsessed lol?!?
He will see a lot of changes in 15 years :)
I don't think they realise a trip like this takes a lot of planning as you have to know what park you will be in each day how long or ate we sting at a hotel it's not that easy.
X

Lol exactly - that's why I love this forum! No one minds the mad excessive planning!!

Yes, I also keep telling him how MUCH different it will be mid week, October, term time, compared to the middle of the August school holidays! lol

C x

Right, I'm back! I've been finishing my final assignment for a Post Grad course, and it's just been submitted. So I'm free and easy to plan DLP as much as I want now! Whoop!

So, since last posting, my brother and his girlfriend have decided they want to come on this trip too! They don't care about staying on site, so I'll be looking at one of the options in the area that is one stop away on the train probably. They may want to travel in to Paris, so that location would suit them. They will jump in my parents car for travelling, so thats no problem (they're happy to be there all week). I just need to find:

1. the best place for them to stay (apartment type situation might be best so they can make their own breakfast and packed lunches!)

2. the best and cheapest way to get park tickets. I'm aware annual passes may be perfect, but there's sometimes those 2 park 1 day ticket offers when bought with someone with an annual pass. But how likely is it that those might be available in October? Might not be idea though as they'd be arriving lunchtime on Monday, leaving lunchtime Friday, so that would be two half days.....

Any thoughts would be great!

C x

Great on the uni work being finished :thumbsup2
I think AP maybe the way to go the will 10 percent off with your sponsor remember.
Try
http://www.travelrepublic.co.uk/
For hotels I've booked our feb trip for £1 deposit.

If I think of anymore will be in touch x
Edit we have the adagio booked for feb it has a free shuttle bus :)
This would not get them there for emh.

Thanks for that! Yes, I think Francillien is the best way to go for their tickets - but I'm wondering whether with the 'Hotel Easy Passes' they would be able to still get in on day 2 and 3 if we bought the annual passes on arrival rather than by post? Or are they complete blackout days regardless?? Hmmmm.

C x

We've booked our extra night!

We've gone for a cheapy night at the Kyriad, (with Quidco cashback!) with breakfast included and free cancellation, so if anything else looks better closer to the time I can always swap the booking! So that's the Sunday night booked and paid for!

We have the Eurotunnel vouchers from Tesco all ready to go, so I'm sure we'll book that this weekend too.

As Annie and Clarabel used to say (when my brother and I were really little and we watched Thomas the Tank Engine) 'We're coming along, we're coming along!!'

C x

Great news :)
Not much left to book :thumbsup2
Love it when a plan come together :banana:

Thank you!! And most importantly it's getting closer to the time when I'll know all about opening hours, ride closures, and maybe clues as to what will be taking place over Halloween! :banana:

C x

Thank you!! And most importantly it's getting closer to the time when I'll know all about opening hours, ride closures, and maybe clues as to what will be taking place over Halloween! :banana:

C x

Hope it's not much for you :goodvibes
As it's your last trip for a while ;)
Looking at past dates doesn't look like a lot is closed that month.
our week has none that will be because it's going to be a busy thought
X

Hope it's not much for you :goodvibes As it's your last trip for a while ;) Looking at past dates doesn't look like a lot is closed that month. our week has none that will be because it's going to be a busy thought X

No, it does look good based on previous years!

I'd be surprised if anything is closed your week!! Not for one of the busiest weeks of the year. Busy but great!

C x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter