3rd and Final Annual Pass Trip PTR

Awww no. Casey Jr. – le Petit Train du Cirque, “it's a small world” and Le Pays des Contes de Fées are all closed the week we go! DD will be gutted! Oh well, it's a good job we've been on them all lots already! Could be a LOT worse!! lol

C x

Awww no. Casey Jr. – le Petit Train du Cirque, “it's a small world” and Le Pays des Contes de Fées are all closed the week we go! DD will be gutted! Oh well, it's a good job we've been on them all lots already! Could be a LOT worse!! lol

C x

That's a Shame sorry.
It may change you never know :goodvibes
You see m week nothing shut not even captain EO ??
If they have to open a ride that's been shut since feb how busy is it going to be :sad1: good job we have feb as it shouldn't be as busy.
X

That's a Shame sorry.
It may change you never know :goodvibes
You see m week nothing shut not even captain EO ??
If they have to open a ride that's been shut since feb how busy is it going to be :sad1: good job we have feb as it shouldn't be as busy.
X

I created a discussion about it on Twitter, and @InsideDLParis (who must work there or something, as they're reliable knowledge!!) just said "Told you it was seasonal closure"

EXCITED - DH will be very pleased!!!

C x

I created a discussion about it on Twitter, and @InsideDLParis (who must work there or something, as they're reliable knowledge!!) just said "Told you it was seasonal closure"

EXCITED - DH will be very pleased!!!

C x

Never been on twitter for ages, I think I follow them if I see you I will follow you too.
I'm shocked they are opening tbh as the closed the one in Epcot too, see in in the US was very different me and Adam where peeing our pant at all the come micheals you can do it ! woo hoo etc.

Count down for ADRs now :love:

I am so happy about this, IASW is closed during our stay :( but at least Captain EO will be open (my girls love MJ!) and last time we went Peter Pan and Casey Jr were closed and they are both open this time so all in all I can't complain!

Never been on twitter for ages, I think I follow them if I see you I will follow you too.
I'm shocked they are opening tbh as the closed the one in Epcot too, see in in the US was very different me and Adam where peeing our pant at all the come micheals you can do it ! woo hoo etc.

Count down for ADRs now :love:

PM me if you want to know my twitter name!

I've NEVER seen Captain EO so quite pleased! Got a few months to prepare DD for the others being closed though.

C x

PM me if you want to know my twitter name!

I've NEVER seen Captain EO so quite pleased! Got a few months to prepare DD for the others being closed though.

C x

I found you :)
It's a bit dated but still fun.
Hope she takes it well I need a park plan really as it going to be so busy.
X

I found you :)
It's a bit dated but still fun.
Hope she takes it well I need a park plan really as it going to be so busy.
X

I'm hoping it WON'T be so busy when I'm there!! lol As long as Slinky Dog is open, she'll be fine I'm sure!

C x

Right, update time!

My brother and his girlfriend are in Edinburgh for the festival this week, but once they're back they'll be booking their hotel for Disney!! FINALLY after much deliberation they've decided to join us! They're booking a hotel a little way out - there was a choice of 2, one which is one stop away on the train, and another which is 3 stops away. They get much better value for money that way - not sure which one they're going for yet. They'll also only have 2x 1day park passes each, again to save money. They'll travel down with my parents on the Monday, WON'T come into the park that afternoon, but WILL join us for food in the village that night. Then Tuesday they'll probably go to Paris for the day. Wednesday and Thursday in the parks, and Friday won't come in the parks but will meet us for lunch in Cafe Mickey before travelling back with my parents. Seemed daft paying extra for what would ultimately be only 2 half days access to the parks.

Once they're back and I know how much they want to spend on food - and whether they'll want to eat in all the places we're planning on eating - I can then get ready to book our restaurants!!!!

C x

Update!

Brother and his girlfriend have found a complete bargain for their accommodation! They are renting a bedsit flat, 2 stops away, for £100 for the week!!

They're going in to Paris on the Tuesday and with us in the parks on Wednesday and Thursday. So we can buy one park entry tickets for them, keeping the cost down (seeing as the 'bring a friend' offer finishes on at the end of September!).

We've been chatting restaurants, and we're almost ready to book! Brother & GF are joining us for the first night, and will grab an Earl of Sandwich on the Thursday night, but they're not commiting to any of the other meals as they can probably do cheaper (CS) for main meals or they might eat in Val de Europe or bring their own lunch. This is where we are right now (I know we can't book them all! lol):

Sunday - we arrive, possibly won't go in the park, will wait to see what Halloween stuff is going on, but definite shopping and mooch around DLP Hotel.
Sunday Dinner - Inventions (just me, DH & DD)

Monday - parks undecided, probably Studios in the afternoon with the parents who haven't been there before.
Monday Lunch - Annettes (3 of us)
Monday Dinner (Everyone else arrives this afternoon) - King Ludwigs for Happy Hour! (all 7 of us)

Tuesday - Park hopping - not sure which way around yet as long as we're in Disneyland for lunch! Maybe Studios first for Ratatouille/Crush queues!
Tuesday Lunch - Hakuna Matata (5 of us)
Tuesday Dinner - Rainforest Cafe (5 of us)

Wednesday - Studios all day - meet Spiderman if he's still there!
Wednesday Lunch - Cafe des Cascadeurs (5 of us)
Wednesday Dinner - Planet Hollywood (3 of us) - parents still deciding as they fancy some of the hotel buffets...

Thursday - Disneyland all day, and stay for Dreams! - probably queue for Pavillion in the morning!
Thursday Lunch - Walts (3 of us) & Agrabah (2 people)
Thursday Dinner - Earl of Sandwich

Friday - undecided which park - see what's left to do!
Friday Lunch - Cafe Mickey (5 of us at the moment)
Leave in the afternoon!

I just need the parent's Wednesday dinner choice,m and then I'll book all that I can!

C x

Great update :)
Great meal plan too it hard trying to keep everyone happy isn't it ?!
If the bring a friend doesn't come back some post this website for day tickets I thought quite cheap
http://www.summitour.net/Activity/Disneyland-Paris/6153/
Where the flat your brothers renting ?
Could you send me the details please ?
Xx

Lol tell me about it. My parents are pretty flexible though which helps!

Summitour looks good but the french DLP site also have the same price at the moment so might get the tickets via there purely because I know the site. (Useful thread! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3306157) Bring a friend is unlikely to be back so soon after finishing at the end of September, I can't imagine they would do that. I'd love them to, but it's unlikely! :sad1:

The flat was found via https://www.airbnb.co.uk/ - they've booked this one - https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/3314990?checkin=13-10-2014&checkout=17-10-2014&guests=2&s=9bu_
My parents used the same site to find an apartment in Rome in March - so it seems quite good!

C x

cdsmiler81 said:
Update!

Brother and his girlfriend have found a complete bargain for their accommodation! They are renting a bedsit flat, 2 stops away, for £100 for the week!!

They're going in to Paris on the Tuesday and with us in the parks on Wednesday and Thursday. So we can buy one park entry tickets for them, keeping the cost down (seeing as the 'bring a friend' offer finishes on at the end of September!).

We've been chatting restaurants, and we're almost ready to book! Brother & GF are joining us for the first night, and will grab an Earl of Sandwich on the Thursday night, but they're not commiting to any of the other meals as they can probably do cheaper (CS) for main meals or they might eat in Val de Europe or bring their own lunch. This is where we are right now (I know we can't book them all! lol):

Sunday - we arrive, possibly won't go in the park, will wait to see what Halloween stuff is going on, but definite shopping and mooch around DLP Hotel.
Sunday Dinner - Inventions (just me, DH & DD)

Monday - parks undecided, probably Studios in the afternoon with the parents who haven't been there before.
Monday Lunch - Annettes (3 of us)
Monday Dinner (Everyone else arrives this afternoon) - King Ludwigs for Happy Hour! (all 7 of us)

Tuesday - Park hopping - not sure which way around yet as long as we're in Disneyland for lunch! Maybe Studios first for Ratatouille/Crush queues!
Tuesday Lunch - Hakuna Matata (5 of us)
Tuesday Dinner - Rainforest Cafe (5 of us)

Wednesday - Studios all day - meet Spiderman if he's still there!
Wednesday Lunch - Cafe des Cascadeurs (5 of us)
Wednesday Dinner - Planet Hollywood (3 of us) - parents still deciding as they fancy some of the hotel buffets...

Thursday - Disneyland all day, and stay for Dreams! - probably queue for Pavillion in the morning!
Thursday Lunch - Walts (3 of us) & Agrabah (2 people)
Thursday Dinner - Earl of Sandwich

Friday - undecided which park - see what's left to do!
Friday Lunch - Cafe Mickey (5 of us at the moment)
Leave in the afternoon!

I just need the parent's Wednesday dinner choice,m and then I'll book all that I can!

C x

Fab choices. PH was lovely last October but just have a back up for Cafe des Cascadeurs. Not once since 2010 have I managed it! I did read on dedicated to DLP that there is talks of having an advanced schedule for DLP restaurants and I know there's a website that has them already a couple of months in advance. I *think* it's disney gazette or dlp gazette but not 100% sure.
Yay for bargains :yay: I must try that website. Mad to bring the hubs away for a night but trivago & hotelscombined just aren't so good for deals lately.

Fab choices. PH was lovely last October but just have a back up for Cafe des Cascadeurs. Not once since 2010 have I managed it! I did read on dedicated to DLP that there is talks of having an advanced schedule for DLP restaurants and I know there's a website that has them already a couple of months in advance. I *think* it's disney gazette or dlp gazette but not 100% sure.
Yay for bargains :yay: I must try that website. Mad to bring the hubs away for a night but trivago & hotelscombined just aren't so good for deals lately.

You mean this one? :hyper: http://www.disneygazette.fr/dgi/horaires-restaurants-25-juin-2014.html I'm keeping an eye on it! September 2014 opening times are now up, so won't be long until the October ones are! HOWEVER, I have scrolled back to last October to get a rough idea - which is why we're doing Hakuna Matata and Walts/Agrabah on those specific days - they're closed on some other days! We missed HM last trip because we didn't know that.

C x

cdsmiler81 said:
You mean this one? :hyper: http://www.disneygazette.fr/dgi/horaires-restaurants-25-juin-2014.html I'm keeping an eye on it! September 2014 opening times are now up, so won't be long until the October ones are! HOWEVER, I have scrolled back to last October to get a rough idea - which is why we're doing Hakuna Matata and Walts/Agrabah on those specific days - they're closed on some other days! We missed HM last trip because we didn't know that.

C x

That's it and thanks for the link! Mam had the African chicken with rice in May at HM. Major food envy!! The sauce was fab!

That's it and thanks for the link! Mam had the African chicken with rice in May at HM. Major food envy!! The sauce was fab!

I'm planning on having the chicken strips in HM but my mum earlier was asking about the sauce on the African chicken - it was good then??

C x

Small Restaurant Update!

Sunday Dinner - Inventions (just me, DH & DD) BOOKED

Monday Lunch - Annettes (3 of us) Can't book!
Monday Dinner (Everyone else arrives this afternoon) - King Ludwigs for Happy Hour! (all 7 of us) BOOKED

Tuesday Lunch - Hakuna Matata (5 of us) Can't book :rotfl2:
Tuesday Dinner - Rainforest Cafe (5 of us) Can't book

Wednesday Lunch - Cafe des Cascadeurs (5 of us) Can't book :rotfl2:
Wednesday Dinner - Planet Hollywood (5 of us) Can't book!

Thursday Lunch - Walts (3 of us) & Agrabah (2 people) BOTH BOOKED
Thursday Dinner - Earl of Sandwich Obviously can't book!

Friday Lunch - Cafe Mickey (5 of us at the moment) BOOKED

Oooo I feel better now that's done! Obviously they could be altered, especially if we anted to add a person or two to the Cafe Mickey booking for example, but it's nice to know there's more set in stone!

EXCITED!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

C x

Small Restaurant Update!

Sunday Dinner - Inventions (just me, DH & DD) BOOKED

Monday Lunch - Annettes (3 of us) Can't book!
Monday Dinner (Everyone else arrives this afternoon) - King Ludwigs for Happy Hour! (all 7 of us) BOOKED

Tuesday Lunch - Hakuna Matata (5 of us) Can't book :rotfl2:
Tuesday Dinner - Rainforest Cafe (5 of us) Can't book

Wednesday Lunch - Cafe des Cascadeurs (5 of us) Can't book :rotfl2:
Wednesday Dinner - Planet Hollywood (5 of us) Can't book!

Thursday Lunch - Walts (3 of us) & Agrabah (2 people) BOTH BOOKED
Thursday Dinner - Earl of Sandwich Obviously can't book!

Friday Lunch - Cafe Mickey (5 of us at the moment) BOOKED

Oooo I feel better now that's done! Obviously they could be altered, especially if we anted to add a person or two to the Cafe Mickey booking for example, but it's nice to know there's more set in stone!

EXCITED!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

C x
Aww bet your soo happy ti have those ADRs booked :)
Now the real count down can begin lol :thumbsup2
Great meal plans hope your brother does cafe Mickey with you
X

Well done on getting your restaurants booked. Its the hardest bit to figure out I reckon!
Also, just to add, you can book RFC if you call in there, We booked the day before we dined at the restaurant reception and at least then you will be sure of your seat without waiting :thumbsup2

Aww bet your soo happy ti have those ADRs booked :) Now the real count down can begin lol :thumbsup2 Great meal plans hope your brother does cafe Mickey with you X

I do too actually, but he's not great with kids (except for DD) so it might all be a bit too much for him! Lol!!!!!

C x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter