3rd Presidential Debate on tonight at 9pm EST (Not Political).

Yea. There's no way a politician can get his/her "say" out other than MSM. :rolleyes:
Yes and no. Obviously, there are other avenues but the more exposure a candidate has, the better. And last night's debate has changed the scope of coverage a little on some subjects.

We watched Room on the Broom and then football. I followed the debate on twitter. :)

Yes and no. Obviously, there are other avenues but the more exposure a candidate has, the better. And last night's debate has changed the scope of coverage a little on some subjects.
Not what PP claimed though. They claimed that without debates, one side wouldn't be able to "have their say". In this day of social media, live streaming, websites, among others, I find it EXTREMELY hard to believe that any candidate can't get their word out.

Is anyone actually still undecided at this point?
Besides neither one of them is going to tell us anything new, they repeat the same campaign talking points we've been hearing for months. You believe what your choice has to say, and you think the other guys is a liar.

I don't think there was anyone undecided 3 months ago. A friend and I recently discussed how we both heard some stat about 10% being undecided and how neither of us believed it.

Not what PP claimed though. They claimed that without debates, one side wouldn't be able to "have their say". In this day of social media, live streaming, websites, among others, I find it EXTREMELY hard to believe that any candidate can't get their word out.
Views of one particular side is getting just about everything removed or banned from main stream social media, streaming sites, etc. You have to work hard to get to obscure areas to find it vs. another side constantly being thrown in everyone's faces every time they open any social media, video sites, 90% of main stream cable news media, and even what is suppose to be funny comedy television shows on network and cable TV stations. I can't even watch a video from a Canadian about bushcraft and outdoors without being forced to have one side plastered on my TV before I can watch said video. Should I catch the 10% that is shown from the other side, I can easily skip past that after 3 seconds.

I don't think there was anyone undecided 3 months ago. A friend and I recently discussed how we both heard some stat about 10% being undecided and how neither of us believed it.

I can actually believe that stat, maybe a little on the high side though.
I can tell you that I knew 3 months ago who I was not voting for but not who I was. I think that may be true for many who look beyond the duopoly for candidates.

Views of one particular side is getting just about everything removed or banned from main stream social media, streaming sites, etc. You have to work hard to get to obscure areas to find it vs. another side constantly being thrown in everyone's faces every time they open any social media, video sites, 90% of main stream cable news media, and even what is suppose to be funny comedy television shows on network and cable TV stations. I can't even watch a video from a Canadian about bushcraft and outdoors without being forced to have one side plastered on my TV before I can watch said video. Should I catch the 10% that is shown from the other side, I can easily skip past that after 3 seconds.
If that's what you believe, ok. I won't say more so as not to take this "political". Have a good day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter