5/27/06 "Il pochi il fiero i blabbermouths" We *will* sail again

Status
Not open for further replies.
tinksdad said:
A birthday WITHOUT diving????? Is there such a thing????

He planned on diving until he found out I was coming down. Now he doesn't want to leave me alone with his Banfi! ;)

ohiominnie said:
hmmmm.......wow. that just gave me a really evil idea! ;)
Run Jim, Run!! :earseek:

The EVIL women are after you again, (as if this is the first time!!) :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

tinksdad said:
The kitty is out of sack now!! :rotfl2:

A birthday WITHOUT diving????? Is there such a thing???? :earseek:

Happy B-day to you Sir Scuba!!
:bday: :bday:

Thanks for the early birthday wishes. I'm feeling pretty good about getting some diving in this weekend because Matt's new wet suit should be here shortly.

Hopefully it will be cold enough that there will be manatees in Blue Springs.

tinksdad said:
Run Jim, Run!! :earseek:

The EVIL women are after you again, (as if this is the first time!!) :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

They might be EVIL, but they will be carrying Banfi. That is my kind of woman!! :earseek:

greetings all
YES I'm well or so I paid for someone to tell me that.

man that was not nice.
I got a notice about a reply to the teen thread clicked on it and W O W
it went skin skin and alot.

it should be fine now SO I WAS TOLD.
WOW I see alot of us turned 37 this month :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :banana: :sad2: :grouphug:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALL

:rolleyes: :confused3 :rotfl2:

HAVE a GOOD NIGHT another work day tom morrow

gaRry

Hey everyone! Happy birthday KikiKaren! Hope it was a great one for you! I have been busy here at the house. DH squirelled me away last weekend on a surprise romantic getaway! I had NO idea, and boy oh boy did he pick the right weekend, I really needed some time away! We ended up in Biloxi and we had lots-o-fun. COurse now that I am back, thinking about the fact that we did not win anything, makes me sick thinking I could have put that money towards one of my 3 upcoming cruises! LOL BUt I needed it, and it was fun and well worth it!
Hope all has been well here, havent had time to go read what I missed.
For some reason, I am almost certain that it will be about diving or Banfi:rotfl:

Is it just me, or is everyone's siggy messed up????

Hmm... wine and women... all you need now is the song... :cool1: :bday:

Happy Birthday to Karen and Mr. Scuba:bday: :bday: !

Hope everyone has a great week. We had a huge hail storm last night. Diana, did you all get any of it in Albuquerque?? Looks like we get what hit Phoenix. Looked like we had a yard full of snow this morning when we got up.

Pam

We have gotten more precip this last few months than since 1912 or something like that! Pretty cool, except we have a addition that has been held up with the rain. Poor roofer!!

No hail, but the gangs all here!! :cool1:

dzneprincess; What a nice surprise. I wish my DW would whisk me away for a romantic weekend. :rotfl2: Glad you feel better!!

Gotta love getting a TOP!! pirate: pirate:

kikipug said:
Is it just me, or is everyone's siggy messed up????

Hmm... wine and women... all you need now is the song... :cool1: :bday:

HTML signatures are no longer allowed.
Click here to find out more.

tinksdad said:
dzneprincess; What a nice surprise. I wish my DW would whisk me away for a romantic weekend. :rotfl2: Glad you feel better!!

I agree, I wish my DW would whisk me away. But I guess that is our job! :)

:flower1: Good morning cruisers!:flower1:

Happy Thursday!

Amanada - your weekend getaway sounds really nice.

Susan - if you read the link you'll see that the HTML code posed a security threat. I'm glad they took action rather than have that happen.

Well off to read the rest of the boards and then off to work I go. Have a great day everyone!

No fun!!! The new tickers that can be linked to don't count down more than 12 months. :confused3 So I guess I won't be putting a countdown in my signature until May 27. :(

CajunGirl2 said:
No fun!!! The new tickers that can be linked to don't count down more than 12 months. :confused3 So I guess I won't be putting a countdown in my signature until May 27. :(

My countdown shows 15 months...Boy, that's a long time to wait! :confused3
Happy Birthday to all who are celebrating this week. I'm tempted to start a countdown until Spring. Any other 'Northerners' getting sick of the cold and dreary days? :sad2:

Sandi

whnim64 said:
My countdown shows 15 months...Boy, that's a long time to wait! :confused3

Thanks Sandi. I'll have to get mine from tickerfactory. I went to one of the other ones & it didn't allow for more than 12 months.

Angie

CajunGirl2 said:
Thanks Sandi. I'll have to get mine from tickerfactory. I went to one of the other ones & it didn't allow for more than 12 months.

Angie

You're very welcome, Angie.
I hinted around to my DH about my boss getting a surprise weekend on Valentines Day, but I ended up with 5 cans of paint instead. :teeth: It's something that I picked out myself, so can't complain. It's nice to have fresh paint on the walls, but 'popcorn' ceilings should be outlawed. :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter