5/27/06 "Il pochi il fiero i blabbermouths" We *will* sail again

Status
Not open for further replies.
I miss the countdown clocks. Guess I am going to have to figure out how to make a ticker work. :confused3

Pam

Oh Boy and I got a TOPpirate:

THURSDAY: Belinda was waiting for me with her vampire-like teeth exposed as her thin, cruel lips were pulled back in a full snarl. I couldn't help being a half an hour late; it took me that long to tie my shoes.

Belinda took me to work out with dumbbells. When she was not looking, I ran and hid in the men's room.. She sent Lars to find me, then, as punishment, put me on the rowing machine -- which I sank.

ohiominnie said:
Having trouble packing. The big bottle of Banfi wouldn't fit in my carry on. So I had to drink half of it....now it fits!!! ;)

Did you fold it???:rotfl:

tinksdad said:
Yeah I read it!

I guess that's the response I expected..........
Wizard.gif

Having a good day???? :blush:

:rotfl: :rotfl: OMGoodness that smilie is sooooo funny!

scuba diver said:
Actually, I really did do the 'wisking' thing several times. One time I had her boss set an all day Friday meeting for her. I told her that Thursday night we were leaving for a cruise on Friday morning.

"But I can't, I have an all day meeting planned"

"Honey, just think about it for a minute"

"You dog"

We had a great time on a three day cruise.

Next weekend we will be at the Gaylord Palms for my sales meeting.

AWESOME JIM!!!

FRIDAY: I hate that b*%#$# Belinda more than any human being has ever hated any other human being in the history of the world. Stupid, skinny, anemic little cheerleader. If there were a part of my body I could move without unbearable pain, I would beat her with it.

Belinda wanted me to work on my triceps. I don't have any triceps. And if you don't want dents in the floor, don't hand me the *&%#(#&**!!@*@ barbells or anything that weighs more than a sandwich.

The treadmill flung me off and I landed on a health and nutrition teacher. Why couldn't it have been someone softer, like the drama coach or the choir director?

:rotfl:
dobelover said:
FRIDAY: I hate that b*%#$# Belinda more than any human being has ever hated any other human being in the history of the world. Stupid, skinny, anemic little cheerleader. If there were a part of my body I could move without unbearable pain, I would beat her with it.

Belinda wanted me to work on my triceps. I don't have any triceps. And if you don't want dents in the floor, don't hand me the *&%#(#&**!!@*@ barbells or anything that weighs more than a sandwich.

The treadmill flung me off and I landed on a health and nutrition teacher. Why couldn't it have been someone softer, like the drama coach or the choir director?

THAT Be-yach!!!!

SATURDAY: Belinda left a message on my answering machine in her grating, shrilly voice wondering why I did not show up today. Just hearing her made me want to smash the machine with my planner. However, I lacked the strength to even use the TV remote and ended up catching eleven straight hours of the Weather Channel.

SUNDAY: I'm having the Church van pick me up for services today so I can go and thank Heaven that this week is over. I will also pray that next year, my wife, will choose a gift for me that is fun like a root canal or a vasectomy.

scuba diver said:
Actually, I really did do the 'wisking' thing several times. One time I had her boss set an all day Friday meeting for her. I told her that Thursday night we were leaving for a cruise on Friday morning.

"But I can't, I have an all day meeting planned"

"Honey, just think about it for a minute"

"You dog"

We had a great time on a three day cruise.

Wow... do you give 'wisking' lessons to other DH's?????

Gaylord Palms... it could be worse...

Our convention was in Orlando last year... we stayed at the Grand Cypress Villas... at least we could PRETEND we were far from home.

scuba diver said:
You little "whisker" you!! :rotfl:

Does the Palms still have that Ice Scupture display? That sounded VERY cool!! :cold:

tinksdad said:

Does the Palms still have that Ice Scupture display? That sounded VERY cool!! :cold:

That's only around Christmastime... sorry- we are well into SPRING here... flowers are blooming, birds are singing, days a warm... who wants to look at ice???

BWVPam said:
Scuba Diver --

You will love the Gaylord. We stayed there 2 days last summer and thought it was wonderful.

Pam

I agree. It's a great hotel. We have been there many times. Looking forward to having lunch on the boat.

tinksdad said:

No, that was only on during the holidays. Back to just their normal areas.

Good Morning Everyone! Happy Friday!!!

I'm up doing support for our website ... gotta love it!!! :rolleyes: Set the alarm for 1 AM to check on some things. Hoping to be back in bed at 1:45 AM. Ohhhh that alarm clock buzzing at 5 AM will come oh too soon!

Angie

:flower1: Good morning cruisers!:flower1:

Happy Friday!

Karen (ohiominnie) - hope you and the kids have a safe flight to Florida. Enjoy!

:umbrella: :umbrella: :umbrella: :umbrella: :umbrella: :umbrella: :umbrella: :umbrella: :umbrella: :umbrella:

Sorry Karen, it's raining here today, and I know you are on your way... first raind we've seen in weeks!!! (It WILL help the wildfires, though...) Supposed to rain all weekend.

I just broke the news to DD that I am NOT trudging through Busch Gardens in the rain with her and her 4 friends for her birthday this weekend... that trip will have to wait.... so now I have an absolute drama queen on my hands... (not much different than any other day...)

scuba diver said:
I'm feeling pretty good about getting some diving in this weekend because Matt's new wet suit should be here shortly.

Hopefully it will be cold enough that there will be manatees in Blue Springs.

SeaWorld just released 2 rescued and rehabilitated manatees at Blue Springs yesterday... maybe they'll hang around to meet you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter