5 night Magic - what rotation dining meal to miss for Palo?

I was wondering if there was a reason to not have it later - like being far out at Sea or having to speed up the ship after late dinner to get to the next port.
I wondered if it was seasonal myself, though the days are getting much longer by now. It looks like it was at the normal time per the april 14th navigator though. So maybe I jumped the gun for nothing. But that said I don't want to be worrying about the timing of it. I guess we could try to move back to pirate night too once we board and know what the schedule is.

see more with the overthinking!

I wondered if it was seasonal myself, though the days are getting much longer by now. It looks like it was at the normal time per the april 14th navigator though. So maybe I jumped the gun for nothing. But that said I don't want to be worrying about the timing of it. I guess we could try to move back to pirate night too once we board and know what the schedule is.

see more with the overthinking!

We were on the Wish and the fireworks were definitely at 10. There was a dance party at 730ish, I think?

I had fun talking over your options. We usually just do our one, complimentary, meal as dinner. Which means I don’t try the various options as much. Just repeat the old standby, filet mignon. When I know I am sailing again is when I venture out.

Reading on here helps me think outside the box. And yet, I am not one to ask for opinions in the forum. But I do get ideas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter