50s Prime Time or Sci- Fi?

Definitely 50sPT for us. We are one of the few that just don't enjoy Sci-fi, but we always enjoy eating at 50sPT.

Prime time over sci fi, not a big fan of sci fi...seating is tough for a family of 5

We love the food at 50's and I think the seating with little ones will be better.
Enjoy

We are a family of 5-2 adults, 9 year old, twin 2 year olds and ate at 50s and Sci Fi in June

We probably won't bother with 50s again. Our experience at 50s is that the kids didn't really "get" the decor. The 9 year old appreciated it a little bit, but the 2 year olds couldn't care less. Maybe because we had 2 year olds, we had NO schtick from the waitress (another table got it-maybe we just look like we are not a fun family?). I think our 9 year old would have liked it, but it was disappointing to basically get Applebee's service. The food was okay. I had the sampler, everything was tasty, but nothing outstanding. The peanut butter (and jelly) shake just tasted like peanut butter (no jelly) and DH's was icy. I guess the food at 50s must be "Disney Delicious" because if DH could get chicken and a milkshake from Chick-fil-A or chicken and shake from 50s PT, he'd choose Chick-fil-A hands down.

We all love Sci Fi. The food is also basic, but tasty enough if you stick with burgers and shakes. While it was dark, the kids got a glow drink and then LOVED it. They understood sitting in a car and watching silly movies (my child who is afraid of "Where the Wild Things Are" was not afraid of the movie clips). As a family of 5, seating was a little hard...we had 9 year old up front "driving", me with one toddler, DH with one toddler. I would think that as long as the oldest child was 5, then sitting by him/herself as the driver would be cool.

I love both, but when it is hot, (and when isn't hot in Florida), I prefer the cool, dark, Sci Fi Drive in. 50s is greta food, but on the heavy side and it is sooo noisy. I love sitting in the car, watching the clips, and I like the food too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter