$7 Parking Fee for dining @ Palio @ the Swan?

WelcomeHome

Mouseketeer
I just made reservations for dinner at "Palio's" at the swan resort. When booking the erservation, the operator told me there is a $7 parking fee which would not be reimbursed. As DVC members, aren't we entitled to free parking - just tips for the parkers? Thanks in advance for any help you can give me! :confused3

I think free parking is only at DVC resorts. Park at BCV or BWV and walk or take boat to swan- walk up an appetite and walk off the dessert!

The Swan & Dolpohin hotels are neither owned nor operated by Disney. They recently instituted a $7 fee for self parking and are entitled to do so.

All Disney resorts guests park for free at the parks and at the WDW resorts. DVC members get freevalet parking at the DVC resorts only. IMHO, mowog gave you a viable alternative - valet park at the BWV and walk (or boat) over to the Swan.

Best wishes -

Or change your reservation.

It kind of ticks me off that parking lots at the WDW Epcot resorts have to support diners at S/D.

On the other hand it could be that the S/D has been providing parking for park goers who lie about their intentions to dine at S/D. Who knows? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter