86'd From the Poly? No worries-bring us Margarita's & Wiener Salad! A TFW Meet Aug 08

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just sitting here reading and feeling sorry for myself that I could not find a way to be there a day early with tickets to get into a park when I saw this :scared1:

2128303355_26fa8386f9_b.jpg

Now I do not feel as bad.
I saw some mention of a POP pool get together again. I am still in for that and Tue at MK. I do not know what time I will be in on Sun. but I will look for you all at the pool when I arrive. If any one knows a way to get my tickets early please let me know. It seems that popular opinion is you can not get them before the package start date.

Yay... thanks for addin me to the list T :)````

No problem. ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Everyone see the WDW Updates? MVMCP and MNSSHP tickets are going on sale May 1st. Looks like P&PP isn't going to happen for August. I'm bummed! I so wanted to go this year! Andy will pay for not letting me go last year - oh he will pay dearly... BRB gotta head over to Shoebuy.... bwahahahahaha!!!! :stir:

I was just sitting here reading and feeling sorry for myself that I could not find a way to be there a day early with tickets to get into a park when I saw this :scared1:

Now I do not feel as bad.
I saw some mention of a POP pool get together again. I am still in for that and Tue at MK. I do not know what time I will be in on Sun. but I will look for you all at the pool when I arrive. If any one knows a way to get my tickets early please let me know. It seems that popular opinion is you can not get them before the package start date.
you mean to get your park tickets...???? You can check in as early as 7am and can get them then so u can go to the parks n such

I was just sitting here reading and feeling sorry for myself that I could not find a way to be there a day early with tickets to get into a park when I saw this :scared1:Now I do not feel as bad.
Awww...come on, doesn't that picture just say it all? :lmao:

:yay: The more the merrier. We'll be meeting on the 24th at Petals next to the Hippy Dippy pool starting around 2ish although some will be arriving later. We'll be glad to have you join us. :goodvibes

Everyone see the WDW Updates? MVMCP and MNSSHP tickets are going on sale May 1st. Looks like P&PP isn't going to happen for August. I'm bummed! I so wanted to go this year! Andy will pay for not letting me go last year - oh he will pay dearly... BRB gotta head over to Shoebuy.... bwahahahahaha!!!! :stir:

I read somewhere - don't remember what website it was - that P & PP tickets don't sell very well, as compared to MVMCP and MNSSHP so Disney changed the name in hopes of increasing ticket sales but they are still considering doing away with it.:mad: Now it's called Mickey's P&PP. I hate to see them do away with it....it's so much fun!

I haven't yet been to MNSSHP but I hear that's great. I just was hoping that P&PP was going to become somewhat permanent.

I saw that there'll be a couple of MVMCP's while we're there in November...should I buy Tony a new Christmas sweater? BWAHAHAHA! :lmao:

No problem. ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Everyone see the WDW Updates? MVMCP and MNSSHP tickets are going on sale May 1st. Looks like P&PP isn't going to happen for August. I'm bummed! I so wanted to go this year! Andy will pay for not letting me go last year - oh he will pay dearly...

You make him pay, girl; hit him where it hurts!

BRB gotta head over to Shoebuy.... bwahahahahaha!!!! :stir:

Shall I send you my list? :laughing:

I am so sad about this. Mom said she had heard rumors that more dates were going to be announced mid-May, but with the other 2 tickets going on sale s early I think we are all out of luck:sad2:

So, what did you buy:confused3 ;) :lmao:

I plan on being at the Petals meet at 3:00 (As Lessa said, some were starting at 2--the rest of us will just have to catch up:rolleyes1 ) and plan on being at POP all that evening.:thumbsup2

I saw that there'll be a couple of MVMCP's while we're there in November...should I buy Tony a new Christmas sweater? BWAHAHAHA! :lmao:

:rotfl2:

I wonder how that happened? :confused3 At the moment we are at ASMo.

Shoot-I was hoping the loud children would be at POP:goodvibes

My new crocs came today:banana: Let me tell you, so far they are ugly...but comfy. HAve only been wearing them around the house since I got home, but so far they are comfy. I think I will give them a test drive on our next trip to the zoo:thumbsup2
Don't worry - you'll get past the ugly factor!
Though I wish I'd missed the wiener salad pic. :rotfl2: Kat & V are DEFINITELY the only appreciators, I fear. :upsidedow
Listen, don't knock (get it - knock? knockwurst?! hahahha) it till you've tried it! ;)
BUT...because I "Trust V", I think I will at least try it...
NOW you're talking! :thumbsup2
Am I the only one that sees the connection between the picture and the word WURST??:confused3
Hey! :mad:

I booked Tinkerbell for her 12 night/13 day stay (we will drop her off the day before we leave, and pick her up the day after we get back)
At this poitn of your post, I was thinking Tinkerbell was a DIS name for a young female relative and I was getting worried! :rotfl2:

I read somewhere - don't remember what website it was - that P & PP tickets don't sell very well, as compared to MVMCP and MNSSHP

Which surprises the heck out of me considering how many people were there when we went. But here's what I see as a problem: the party's only been held during off-peak times. On weeknights, mostly. Well, most Floridians aren't about to hit a week night party and we're the go-to crowd during offpeak seasons. Leo desperately wnats to go again, but there's no date that will work for us. :guilty:
I saw that there'll be a couple of MVMCP's while we're there in November...should I buy Tony a new Christmas sweater?
YES!!!! :lmao:
My arterteries are clogging up just looking at it :lmao:
Oh yeah - Biergarten's basically one giant heart-attack buffet!

Listen, don't knock (get it - knock? knockwurst?! hahahha) it till you've tried it! ;)

Punny, very punny.

:rotfl:

OK, we're off to drive for 16 hours. It's 14 actual driving hours, but of course we need to eat, have gas - WAIT that's GET gas :rotfl2: - etc. We won't get home until around 2:00 a.m., but the only thing going tomorrow is the t-ball parade at 5:00 p.m., so no big deal.

Everyone have a happy day! :grouphug:

OK, we're off to drive for 16 hours. It's 14 actual driving hours, but of course we need to eat, have gas - WAIT that's GET gas :rotfl2: - etc. We won't get home until around 2:00 a.m., but the only thing going tomorrow is the t-ball parade at 5:00 p.m., so no big deal.

Travel safely, CE :goodvibes

I just checked the calendar and we check in 16 weeks from today :thumbsup2 :yay:

Anyone have any good count down calendar ideas for me? Once #3 gets finished counting down to his birthday next week, I'm going to need to start him counting down to WDW!

:thumbsup2

At this poitn of your post, I was thinking Tinkerbell was a DIS name for a young female relative and I was getting worried! :rotfl2:

:rotfl2:

Punny, very punny.

:rotfl:

Drive safely CE. Cya when you get back:goodvibes

:rotfl2: YES, please!!! :rotfl2:
I wanted a way to get them on the 23rd. I can not start my package until the 24th.
I'm pretty sure you can't get your tickets until you actually check in - which as Tanya said, 7am.
Shall I send you my list? :laughing:
Heh heh! They didn't have anything in my size - Maddie needs some new Scutes, but they don't have the back strap on sizes over 10/11?? :confused:
I wonder how that happened? :confused3 At the moment we are at ASMo.
Sorry, my bad - I'll fix it for you S'late! :thumbsup2
I am so sad about this. Mom said she had heard rumors that more dates were going to be announced mid-May, but with the other 2 tickets going on sale s early I think we are all out of luck:sad2:
Darn! I was hoping you had some "inside" information! I wish they'd bring it to DLR. Locals would go ape crap for that!

So, what did you buy:confused3 ;) :lmao:

I plan on being at the Petals meet at 3:00 (As Lessa said, some were starting at 2--the rest of us will just have to catch up:rolleyes1 ) and plan on being at POP all that evening.:thumbsup2
Ooh, I'm free that afternoon, I may head over for some Hippy Dippy drinks! :banana:

Drive safely, CE! :hug:
I dunno, you know how I feel about food in casings! :crazy2:
:lmao:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Putting out an "All Points Bulletin"!!!
WHERE'S MO??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter