86'd From the Poly? No worries-bring us Margarita's & Wiener Salad! A TFW Meet Aug 08

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right this is my list of ADR's...........

Le Cellier X 2
Crystal Palace
Kona
Teppan Edo
Coral Reef
Sci Fi
1900 Park Fare
O’Hana Brekkie
Biergarten
B&C
Narcoossee’s
Whispering Can

If I were to lose WCC what would you suggest that's not on my list already???

Le Cellier X 2
Crystal Palace
Kona
Teppan Edo
Coral Reef
Sci Fi
1900 Park Fare
O’Hana Brekkie
Biergarten
B&C
Narcoossee’s
Whispering Can

You don't have my fave on there... Liberty Tree Tavern... for dinner hehe

Le Cellier X 2
Crystal Palace
Kona
Teppan Edo
Coral Reef
Sci Fi
1900 Park Fare
O’Hana Brekkie
Biergarten
B&C
Narcoossee’s
Whispering Can

Near the MK - How about GF Cafe? Or The Wave at CR?

Ok. I am going to post this here as the whole debaucle started here.

V has very graciously stepped up and been the adult. She wrote me today and asked me what was going on. She explained some things (though she needn't have done so) and she set some issues straight.

Most of all she was graceful enough to allow me to apologize. Whatever my issues were, they were certainly not handled the best way they could have been. We all have bad days. I am not asking you to forgive me because I had a bad day and lost my temper. I just wanted to say that while I've been here I've had such a great time. Enough to talk my DH into a 3rd trip this year for Fockerfest (and we haven't even taken the first 2 yet!!!!!)
And I respect each one of you for standing up for V. She is lucky to have friends like you. Also, for the last 36 hours I have been completely miserable.

It was way out of line for me to attack V personally.
I just wanted you all to know that I am sorry that I hurt anyone's feelings and that V made the first move. I thank you for that, V.
I know she must have realized that I couldn't very well cancel my trip now that I'd bought tix.

SO, whatever the issues between "here" and "there" are, I am glad to know that the only idiot "here"-- was me.

MEL:banana:

I had alot of things quoted and then I felt this needed its own post...

WELCOME BACK MEL:hug:

Mel, I thank you for your apology to V and the rest of us. And I give you kudos for posting it here.

Welcome back. :goodvibes

:grouphug:

Now that I can eat and sleep again, I think I'll go clean my house.

NO KARMA for me, thanks.

:lmao:

MEL:banana:

OK, now that we are done with the sentimental carp (LYMI)..back to the important stuff...Weinerfest planning :thumbsup2

Welcome Back Mel!

OMG!! You were my croc drop!!! Last year, right??? :banana:

You mean the one you missed (yes, I remember, I did read your trippie, oh keeper of the croc exchange;) )

Jo, what about Plaza, it's limited but the shakes are yummy. Or CP dinner, it's supposed to be good.

Wow, I'm glad I booked my flights last week, I was just on the Jet Blue website and the same flight if booked now would have been $300 more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter