9 RIV Pts for rent - $18.50pp OCT 23 UY (able to borrow up to 250)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LYSE

DIS Veteran
**below post was updated to reflect the last 9 points left in the 23 UY, in order to help them be rented, I can dig into UY 24 points**

I have the following points for rent, all for $18.50 per point:

UY OCT 23:
Riviera: 9 points

I am willing to borrow points down into the 22-use year to allow for immediate bookings. I can use home resort advantage to book any of these resorts at 11 months and all others at 7 months.

I am an experienced renter here on the DIS, we will use a rental agreement sent/signed via DocuSign, and I can take Payment via PayPal or Zelle.

Last edited:
There is currently a poly standard studio available march 26-30 if it’s still available ready to book now. Experienced renter

I have the following points for rent, all for $18.50 per point:

UY OCT 23:
Riviera: 204
Copper Creek: 38 Points

I am willing to borrow points down into the 22-use year to allow for immediate bookings. I can use home resort advantage to book any of these resorts at 11 months and all others at 7 months.

I am an experienced renter here on the DIS, we will use a rental agreement sent/signed via DocuSign, and I can take Payment via PayPal or Zelle.
Any openings for a 1 bedroom 12/29 - 1/4? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter