• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

90 Day Fiancé!

I’m watching an old episode with Jenny and Larry’s wedding. Call me confused. They got married in the trailer park he lives in, but she took a limo?

can I just how how much I enjoy Kirylam (spelling) and her husband, with baby Liam. Such a sweet couple

I’m watching an old episode with Jenny and Larry’s wedding. Call me confused. They got married in the trailer park he lives in, but she took a limo?

can I just how how much I enjoy Kirylam (spelling) and her husband, with baby Liam. Such a sweet couple
OMG. I forgot all about them.

I can’t stand Yolanda. How dumb can she be!?

I loved how Usman said “This is my way to America.” not I love her and want to be with her but that he wants to come.

Do you notice how Usman always tells his mother that “Lisa is in love with me and wants to marry me”? He doesn’t tell his Mom that he loves Lisa and wants to marry her. I know it’s all fake, but it still aggravates me. 🙄

Usman... America needs him, not lol.
Marcy.. for heaven sakes have some Pride, raise your two girls, take a break from trying to nab a guy. Lead from ur heart, not ur chest and perhaps you’ll get the type of man who actually is interested in you. Sad!
Loren and Alexi Congrats!!
Aussie guy... reminds me of an old used car salesman Eek!

Do you notice how Usman always tells his mother that “Lisa is in love with me and wants to marry me”? He doesn’t tell his Mom that he loves Lisa and wants to marry her. I know it’s all fake, but it still aggravates me. 🙄
I wonder if he says that because he knows his Mom would never believe he’s in love with her...

He also says Lisa wants to ask for your blessing. He never says Mommy I want to marry her, can I please have your blessing?

He also says Lisa wants to ask for your blessing. He never says Mommy I want to marry her, can I please have your blessing?
That is a good point. It’s a shame she can’t understand what he’s saying. She would be losing it 😂 I don’t think he regards this as a real marriage. This is his ticket to America, and then he’ll leave her and find a wife he’d like to have after he’s a star 😆

Ok, who was dumb enough to watch the quarantine special tonight? Yeesh - what a snoozefest. Watching Coltee exercise?? Have we really scraped that far down? Apparently not because here comes Courtney and her vaginal cups. Why why why did I watch this show? Danielle's overly crowded house and they keep procreating?? If you can't afford to be on your own, stop having more kids. The stupidity hurts. At least we got to watch Annndree in the shower washing his ***. Nice to see he uses the scrubee on his head before he cleans his butt with it.

I love David and Annie, but even so, I didn't need to watch them deliver a 4-pack of toilet paper. I hate that she has had rude things said to her because of her asian heritage. She didn't bring this virus over to America...

Ok, who was dumb enough to watch the quarantine special tonight? Yeesh - what a snoozefest. Watching Coltee exercise?? Have we really scraped that far down? Apparently not because here comes Courtney and her vaginal cups. Why why why did I watch this show? Danielle's overly crowded house and they keep procreating?? If you can't afford to be on your own, stop having more kids. The stupidity hurts. At least we got to watch Annndree in the shower washing his ***. Nice to see he uses the scrubee on his head before he cleans his butt with it.

I love David and Annie, but even so, I didn't need to watch them deliver a 4-pack of toilet paper. I hate that she has had rude things said to her because of her asian heritage. She didn't bring this virus over to America...

Thanks for the head's up, I don't need to see any of that. I will delete it from my DVR.
Danielle leads the list of dumb***** on this show. She the OG fool of 90 Day Fiance!

When Lisa says "Mommy" I gag.
Please woman, you're the same age.

David is seriously demented, so is Yolonda. These people who are cat fished are incredible to watch, they just can find excise after excuse. O M G. They make my brain hurt.

Avery please wake up to that womanizer, he is awful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter