• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

984 points to rent starting at $13pp - AKV, BCV, BLT, BWV, CCV, POLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think I have my 10 out of timeshare posts but still can’t PM. I’m looking for 247 for animal kingdom lodge 1 bedroom September 26-October 4

Hi! If you still have any $12 points, I'd be interested in renting 42 of them for an Ocean View Inn Room at Vero Beach from October 18-21.

Looking for Poly or any studio from August 9-13? Any points left for at least some of that time?

New to this..
Looking for a studio at Boardwalk, Old Key West or Animal Kingdom Lodge Sept 3-8, 2020. 2 adults no children.

Hi there!
looking for one night (think you can only book one night only) for 1) VGF or 2) RIV on Nov 20 (my birthday 🎁) For 2 adults.

Please let me know if you can! Thanks!

8/20 and 8/21- Studio
Looking to do split stay between MK and Epcot. First night Epcot and second night MK. So probably would do BCV first night and CCV, Poly, or BLT.
Two Adults
Let me know if anything is available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter