A difficult confession

I just want to say I just read through this entire thread all at once since I just found it today. I commend you OP for admitting your struggle and working hard to overcome it! You can do it and you are so right, the DIS here is a great place to just come and talk to others, and share our Disney love with each other as a form of stress relief.
I am very fortunate in that my own childhood and my adulthood I have not had any direct connection/experience dealing with the overuse of alcohol and the effects of it on that person or others. I just saw your title and then your heartfelt post and you drew me in. I am praying for you. And will just be here to help you by chatting about Disney things. But I am a morning person and so I will most likely not be awake during the times at night when you most need us to help keep you mind occupied. I hope there will be others here on the Dis who find this thread who will be here in the night to keep you company.

For now, the one quote, "You came back" I think is from Beauty and the Beast when the Beast says it to Beauty when she returns to him.

I have a quote for you, OP and others!

"If you are scared, just be scarier than whatever is scaring you."

That sounds SO familiar.
Hmm, maybe Tarzan?
No, that doesn't seem right, but I know I've heard this one.
You got it! Over the past few years hearing Disney movies playing...I’ve found there’s actually quite a few movies That say “you came back” in them

Ok... I have to atone for my leniency in the last question. This has nothing to do with any Disney movie, character, or show. But, it was an ABC sitcom (Disney now owns ABC), but it was cancelled and brough back years later by FOX (interestingly, another recent Disney owned company). It is now back on the air.

Think: Mandy, Eve, and "Baxter Out"

This question is a 10 of the difficulty scale.

There's no way I'd get the ABC show.
But yay for Tarzan!
It's been a while -- are you hanging in there? No Tarzan pun intended.

Good job. (By the way have you noticed the show's tendency to replace characters and pretty much say "What? What? There's nothing to see here!" Case in point: the latest replacement was Carol. Completely different woman from one episode to the next.

Also, thanks for asking. Feeling better.

"Hmm, you’ve all got them. But don’t worry, uh, they’re very common around these parts. Uh, let’s start the decon."

???

Zero clue-how are you?

Plugging along. Back to Disney for the first time this Friday (not entirely sure I WANT to go... skittish about the virus, but I suppose we can't I've in fear forever).

Also, I hint about the above quote: It's not from a movie, it's from an attraction.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter