A favour to ask of you...

Virgina... My prayers are with you... I know the power of positve thought. My Step Mom is a 10 year survivor and my Sister is 7 years. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Thank you again my friends. Prayers, good thoughts, and pixie dust, that everyone you love, stays healthy! :) :)

Hi, everyone, my name is now foxglove, it used to be Viginia. I would like to thank all the thoughtful people who took the time to wish me well. The kindness of all of you was much appreciated as well as the pixie dust! :)

I'm feeling much better now and am hardly in any pain at all. The doctor is sure he got all the cancer and my lymph nodes were clear. In a couple of weeks I'll start my radiation treatments. It really is nice to know that there are many people who care and that I have such a wonderful friend as Kim.

Thankyou all so much for caring! :)

Great to see you here, Foxglove. :wave: So good to hear you are feeling so much better and things looking up for you. Stop by as you can, a great bunch of people here. And yes, Kim is a good friend indeed.

Dan :sunny:

I am certainly glad to hear the good news. Come visit us often.

Did you know that Foxglove (Digitalis) was originally Folks-glove, the glove of the good folk, or fairies, who inhabited the woodland where foxglove naturally grows....... Lots of good folk inhabit this forum. Looking forward to seeing you here again and again.

Good luck with the radiation treatments.

Virginia so glad you visited us here on the F&G Forum. Know you are in our thoughts and prayers, we are all pulling for you.

Good luck with your treatments, stop by and let us know how you are doing. There's lots of flowers here to cheer you up. With moderaters like Kim and Nat this is always a :sunny: place to visit, even when the sun's not shining.

Nice to see you, Foxglove!

And even nicer to hear that you are doing better!

Stick around awhile....we're a friendly bunch.....:)

Thank you Tulirose, I didn't know all that information about the foxglove. I just liked the name

Welcome Foxglove, great name. So glad you're feeling better. Looking forward to hearing about your garden.
My Mom passed away from BC and my sister is now going through treatment. It's a long road but she's doing fine. We're taking our first vacation together since we were little girls. In August we're going to WDW, staying at the BWV. Just the two of us and well 1 DS. It'll be a trip to celebrate, relax and escape!

fbe7b05f.jpg

<i>Peace my Mom's favorite rose</i
>

Awww...Deb.....{{{{{{ HUGS }}}}}} for you Bud.

I hope that you and your sister have a wonderful time together. :)

What a beautiful rose.....

Originally posted by foxglove
Thank you Tulirose, I didn't know all that information about the foxglove. I just liked the name
LOL! I was going to actually add that to my post - that I bet you just liked the name!

Deb - It's still early but I wanna wish you and your sister a wonderful vacation together. Can't think of a better place to spend it either, than WDW.

That rose your mom loved is, indeed, beautiful but I'm sure it pales in comparision with the daughters she raised and loved.

HI Foxglove! I just found this thread tonight. I wish you continued improvement with your health. Hugs.:D

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc CONGRATS Foxglove. my thoughts and prayers are with you. Radiation was a breeze for me. Didn't get burned at all. I had radiation and chemo at the same time. Six weeks of radiation and 6 months of chem, but it went to one of my lymphnodes this was in 1996 - 1997 and I am still here. You can contct me anytime.

Hang in there !!!

Blondiex46

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter