A great find.....

Skysdad

Believe in the Magic
My wife found a great item before our trip and I thought I'd share. It's this small drawstring bag that she used to carry her cash, park tickets, camera, extra batteries and memory card in. The best part was the Disney fabric it came in:thumbsup2 !

I guess it's normally a dog poop bag holder (holds the empty and filled dog poop bags for those of you who walk your dogs I guess you know what this is all about :confused3 ) but she bought one specifically for our trip and it came in very handy! We didn't have to lug a big backpack around with us and we either wore it around our wrist or tied to our belt loops - this thing is pretty ingenious! If you want to check them out go to www dot up and goodbye bags dot com. Right now I guess they have free shipping until the end of the month.

Maybe someone else would find these as handy as we did - have fun everyone on your trips:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter