A Nicki and Todd dining review...with the nieces!! LIVE from the Poly!

Finally, my "boring" days are over!!! There is another MickeyNicki report to look forward to!
Nothing better than your reports!!! Can't wait for your trip to start! :cool1:

:wave2: Greetings from Austria! :flower3:

Woo, I'm in for another review. :cool1: I cant wait to see what the girls think of everything. I hope you all have a much better time this trip. :goodvibes

Anyway... I can't wait to see your pictures... can you take a picture of the "Hawaii" building for me... the garden side, so I can see what our view will be? (and a picture of the menu at Kona...for breakfast.) Thanks girly! I'm looking forward to some of those beautiful "Poly" pictures to add to my screensaver!

But of course! Your wish is my command!

Hi Nicky,

Looking forward to more awesome reviews from you. If it isn't any trouble, would love to read about what your nieces' take on your dining experiences too! I have a son who is around the same age and would love to hear if the girls give their experience a thumbs up or thumbs down!

Anyway, let's get this party started!!! Have a great trip!

Thanks for coming to the party! I am getting a bit nervous over the kids dining situation but I will report everything exactly as they say it!

Finally, my "boring" days are over!!! There is another MickeyNicki report to look forward to!
Nothing better than your reports!!! Can't wait for your trip to start! :cool1:

:wave2: Greetings from Austria! :flower3:

Hi Dizneeat! DH was just saying he wishes the F&W was going on so he could inhale more brisket from the Austria stand! Thanks for reading!

Woo, I'm in for another review. :cool1: I cant wait to see what the girls think of everything. I hope you all have a much better time this trip. :goodvibes

Hey you, how are you!!! Oh I hope this trip goes smooth!

I am so in! ::yes:: I have adored your past trip/dining reports. I have always admired your ability to report 'live'...My kids are 5 & 6 so writing a live report at the end of each day is something I can only aspire to. :upsidedow I can't wait to see what this 'trip with kids' bring.;) Now I am not one to place a bet...but I will here...I bet your 'picky eater' niecesprincess: princess: are going to surprise you!!
Looking forward to your reports! :goodvibes

This is great! I've loved your posts in the past!! Can't wait to read more!!! Have a wonderful trip and here's some pixiedust: for warmer weather :beach:

I am so in! ::yes:: I have adored your past trip/dining reports. I have always admired your ability to report 'live'...My kids are 5 & 6 so writing a live report at the end of each day is something I can only aspire to. :upsidedow I can't wait to see what this 'trip with kids' bring.;) Now I am not one to place a bet...but I will here...I bet your 'picky eater' niecesprincess: princess: are going to surprise you!!
Looking forward to your reports! :goodvibes

Hi there and thanks for jumping in! I have a feeling that it will be a bit difficult to do a live report with kids but I am going to go for it anyways! So what do you think, the girls will actually eat? Oh I hope you are right!

This is great! I've loved your posts in the past!! Can't wait to read more!!! Have a wonderful trip and here's some pixiedust: for warmer weather :beach:

:cheer2: :cheer2: I love your reports! I can't wait!!! :cheer2: :cheer2:

Count me in! I love your food reports!

Thanks you guys!

Hey Girlfriend :wave2: You know I wouldn't miss this for the world :cool1:

Hey chick how are you and the family? Glad you found me!

Calling out all you moms out there, I need pointers! Anything you think I need to know about kids I want to hear it!!

But dont scare me :scared: :rotfl:

Looking forward to your report. I have a DD9 and DD12 and the best advice I can give you is...don't let them get hungry! I know, it sometimes seems wrong to be allowing a snack half an hour before an ADR, but it will save the day, really.

Love the idea of a live report...bon voyage!

Realize they are going to complain, they are going to whine, but that despite it all they love you. Let them have a snack if they want even if close to their ADR time. Kids are ALWAYS hungry. How do I know...I just look at my food bill eveyr week when both boys are home. :rotfl:

Hey, I found you!! :goodvibes

Just wanted to say that Tangerine Cafe has pizza and nuggets on the kids menu :thumbsup2 My DS4 is a very picky eater!

Have a wonderful time!!

Hey Nicki, hope you guys have a great trip! Hopefully we can meet up this time around since we didn't get there in October...looks like we will be at Epcot on Friday too (if DH is up to it) so maybe we will see you there! :)

Hi Nicki! I have been reading all of your past trip reports and love them. I keep telling my DH we have to eat here . . . oh come look at this. . . .what about this! And of course, he does this:rolleyes2 . I can't wait to hear about this trip and see your pictures. Too bad the weather wasn't better for you though.

My tip with kids, we have a 15 and 12 year old that we have been taking down there since they were 7 and 4, is to be sure to rest during the middle of the day. Go back to the resort and chill for a while. It has helped us with staying at the parks later at night then.

Have Fun!:flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter