A song for all the November 2nd Cruisers to get you going!

What about the other Jersey Guy!!!( Who is My Favorite) I remember seeing Linda Rondstadt in the Garden State Arts Center in 1978 I think???? Nice Song, see you in 5 days Gary:bounce:

You mean Bruuuuuuuuuuce? He's ok... He was better when he was younger, I saw him
in 1975 at Widner College gym... Took kids to see him 2 years ago and he didn't play
any songs from first two albums.. Think he forgot us oldster's... (lol) Cheers, Gary

Great song, Gary!

Bags are packed, pumpkins are carved...we're ready for our
"Magical" vacation.

Dreams do come true...
Toni

If you've got pumpkins you're farther along than we are! Think we're giving
up pumpkins this year. Not enough time to go get them and we're heading
down friday night so we wouldn't have them long. See everyone on board!
Cheers, Gary

Great song, Gary!

I have to say, I'm with you on this pumpkin carving! Don't know if the kids are going to agree. We'll probably be out Wednesday night buying and carving pumpkins. Don't know about the weather where everyone else is (NJ or elsewhere), but the HIGH on Halloween here in the Minneapolis area is supposed to be 29. BRRR!!!

Can't wait to meet everyone at Scoops after the life boat drill!

Sandy

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :jester: :bounce: :Pinkbounc

not only I am not even packed yet....I haven't done laundry yet! I still need to get all dd (3) costumes..her beach toys...themed nights clothing...oh man. You guys are way ahead of me...this is what happens when you take two trips 2 weeks apart! Although we did have great time in WDW...even if it WAS record breaking heat..ugh.

Anyway..I am so psyched...I will be the one with the drink of the day in hand each morning by the pool! lol...

see you all soon! BTW- is there a meeting of some sort scheduled already? someone more organized should post that!

Counting down......
~Julie

Great song find Gary. Good to get everyone in the spirit.

Hot4disney: I believe it was decided that we would all meet at Scoops after the life boat drill. Hope noone minds us running back to our rooms to drop off the life preservers first.

BTW, I'll be that other person with the drink of the day in my hand each morning next to the pool. Somehow, I think we'll have plenty of company.

Can't believe it's only a couple days away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter