A thread for our single friends....

I'm going to WDW Gay Days 2013 this year, would like to venture the parks with another person.

Just planned my trip via Priceline.com.

Coming May 26, leaving June 3.

I'm 32, wm, bear, low key and love a new adventure. If you would like to make a new friend, go through the park, etc.... Please hit me up. I will be coming myself, its my third time.

Looks like I am missing everyone by a couple days. Going solo from the 2nd to the 7th.

First trip that isn't during Marathon week in January and second solo trip to the Workd.

Have fun everyone.

i will be there second week of May! never been to gay days though

This year is May 9th - May 15th for me! Can't wait!!

I've done Gay Days for 10 years.. 7 in Florida and 3 in CA... I don't need to do Gay Days anymore :) It's fun.. but I've earned my 'gay card' for life now.

i will be there then, at Port Orleans riverside!

I will be there from May 10 - 19 staying at BLT. Maybe we will all run into each other or can have a meet. Anyone looking to have some dinners together I have some ADR's I would be happy to share/have company with.

Scott

I will be there from May 10 - 19 staying at BLT. Maybe we will all run into each other or can have a meet. Anyone looking to have some dinners together I have some ADR's I would be happy to share/have company with.

Scott

BLT? Cool! That looks like a really nice resort. I wish I could afford that.. I'm pushing it staying at a moderate this time ;)

Waves back!!! Same here!! LOL:wave2: So how is everyone doing? I am going on a Cruise and possibly a few nights at WDW after in Mid November.....anyone interested in joining me?

Im doing a cruise and a stay at WDW in mid Nov with my parents and bff!! Maybe it's the same one???

Wow, I haven't been on here in a while....Hey everybody!:D I'm still single, lol...going to WDW after two other failed attempts. I'll be traveling solo August 7 - 13 and staying at Pop. Anyone else gonna be there then?

Im doing a cruise and a stay at WDW in mid Nov with my parents and bff!! Maybe it's the same one???

Very possible... I haven't made my "official final arrangements yet" LOL, but I am currently booked on the 7 night cruise leaving from Port Canaveral on Nov 16th, although I have toyed with the idea of just doing a 4 night but time is ticking so i'm thinking I will stick with the 7 night. Which one will you be on?

Very possible... I haven't made my "official final arrangements yet" LOL, but I am currently booked on the 7 night cruise leaving from Port Canaveral on Nov 16th, although I have toyed with the idea of just doing a 4 night but time is ticking so i'm thinking I will stick with the 7 night. Which one will you be on?
We're doing the 4 night on the Dream that same wkd we leave on Sun and return on Thurs. We did a 7 night last year (we were one of the ships that came back in hurricane Sandy) I found 7 days to be a bit long but if we'd been able to go to CC I'm sure it would've been a lot better.

We're doing the 4 night on the Dream that same wkd we leave on Sun and return on Thurs. We did a 7 night last year (we were one of the ships that came back in hurricane Sandy) I found 7 days to be a bit long but if we'd been able to go to CC I'm sure it would've been a lot better.

Oh wow, I hate to hear that your last trip was changed around due to the hurricane. So far I have done two 3 night cruises, a 4 night, and my last was at 5 night from NYC up to Canada. I have always had someone to go with me on those though. This will be my first solo cruise which is why I am considering doing a shorter 4 night although 7 would be the logical sequence LOL. I currently do not have any plans set in stone, but if I do lower to the 4 night, that would give me time at WDW, which could be a lot of fun too...:cool1: So many decisions, so little time LOL.

Oh wow, I hate to hear that your last trip was changed around due to the hurricane. So far I have done two 3 night cruises, a 4 night, and my last was at 5 night from NYC up to Canada. I have always had someone to go with me on those though. This will be my first solo cruise which is why I am considering doing a shorter 4 night although 7 would be the logical sequence LOL. I currently do not have any plans set in stone, but if I do lower to the 4 night, that would give me time at WDW, which could be a lot of fun too...:cool1: So many decisions, so little time LOL.

That's the plan do 2 days before the cruise then 4 days when we get back. It was a Christmas present for my parents we surprised them with the cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter