AAA to Code

Originally posted by turbodisney
I need some info...

I upgraded to WL from POFQ because of the closing...can you use a code after making the up-grade? Will they refund the difference or give a better room..etc..?

How do I find or use codes? I am going in June. I am a AAA member.

Thanks...

Welcome, what a great upgrade. From what I understand of the upgrade costs, you aren't going to beat the rate! One of the other places, besides whats posted on this great site, that you can check for discounts is www.mousesavers.com.

You can call CRO & give them your current confirmation#, let them know you have a code, & they will check to see if there is any availability, & the rate. You can upgrade, or have the difference credited back to you. Currently the rates with the public codes are $139 plus tax per night for WL.

HTH :D

FYI 4/18/03

Just got of the phone with CRO 407-934-7639.

Asked for CRO

The CM said should could help me.

Booked CBR in July for 12 days std room for @136.48 per night with AAA discount.
Only had to put $136.48 on my credit card for the ressie.

She said it the remainder was due at checkin .

Cancellation policy was 5 days prior to checkin.

She said if another code becomes available that is better I could switch code to current reservation!

That's great JACKNAG, I'm glad for you.

I am surprised there are still rooms with AAA discount available, I always had the impression they went fast and those would probably been made available late last summer! I wonder if bookings are down this summer?

Or maybe it's just not as hard to get a AAA discount as I'd imagined?:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter