ABC's of Trip Planning (Oct 10-20), Vol. 2- Z is for: Zippidee Doo Dah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINAL ROLL CALL!!!!!

I NEED TO KNOW WHO'S GOING TO BE MEETING UP WITH US AT ANY POINT DURING MY TRIP FROM OCTOBER 10- 20TH! @mom3sonstt, @DISNEYMOON10121991, @englishrose47, @franandaj, @Poolrat, @GoofyFan1515, I know there are others??

We really need to be on the same page for what who's doing when so you can join us if you'd like to!! Please step up now and be counted!!

Steppe
Well crapolla you have me on the list. o_O

I guess it's too late to back out now...... :rolleyes1

Are we going to have ANY fun on this trip.....:confused3

Yes, I do some photography on the side, but not for $$ yet. I do make photocards and sell them which, if I do say so myself, are pretty nice. Lots of scenery from around rural Oregon. I'm WAY too chicken to do a wedding, but would love to try my hand at Senior photos or baby shots at some point.

How about family shots!? :teeth::teeth::teeth: And when the time comes to planning our OR trip, i'll PM you for a potential meet up!

So, like I said, this month. I don't know if it'd work out to meet up, but is definitely worth a try!

Oops, my bad, I left out that we'd be there in September :headache::blush:

Looking Looking at the count down on the ticker! My little push pin has come a long way!! So has your Mickey!

I've been following along just haven't posted much. I get on here so tired that my eyes start to close and then when I do the sleepy head bobble, it's time to go to bed.
I wish I could just verbalize my comments to you as I read them (multi-quote has been funky) and you could hear them.

So a few things:
I'm wishing good thoughts that things go well for Zach, that this is a not a life long problem that need meds. Hopefully you'll get more answers soon
Just :sad1: about your little goat. Can't say I've ever had one, but they are a cute critter!!
I will have to chime in with everyone else that your pictures were BEAUTIFUL!! Dragged the hubby to take a look. You are known as I refer you as : "The nurse that's going the same time as us" (pkondz is:" the guy from Canada")
Your binders just blows me away! Too cute. I'll be lucky if I remember to write something down on 3X5 cards. But I've been having fun learning stuff on the MDE app, hopefully I will be able to put it to good use when there.

Just would like to also share that today was the big day 60 day mark and fast passes!! Hubby and I spent quite a bit of time this week discussing and trying to figure out what the heck to do. We have a couple of days at the end that we kind of leave for back up plans if we don't get things done that we wanted earlier. So we're going to wing it like the old days before FPs and maybe pick up some the day of. So I'm excited to say that we got everything we want except maybe 2 things not quite the time we wanted, so not too bad for a first timer. Even got Frozen on THR 13th @ 2:40! Then later today we were driving home, so I started to play with my MDE so I could see the FPs now:). Saw something about "looking for dining", (fyi we have The Plaza before our MNSSHP, but it wasn't our first choice and I still check every so often for an opening) so I look at that day and.....6:00 BOG!! That's what we wanted!! So in the car, on my phone magic can happen:flower: I know tomorrow is your day so good luckpixiedust:

I also heard your shout out, I will message you some info. I'm still thinking we will find a time that will work out on the Tue the 11th. It is our full Epcot day and I know you will only be there in the AM so we will see where we end up.
You will have a limited time there, so I will be excited to just meet you because that would be soooo cool. All this time on the DIS I see so many people meet up and never thought I would "know" someone there the same time as me!!

When? I'm organizing a meet over on my TR.

Wait, won't you be at the World in September?? Katie told me about the meet up with you three! :hyper:

55298158.jpg

We'll be in San Francisco in September for nothing near as fun as WDW, unfortunately :headache:

Well crapolla you have me on the list. o_O

I guess it's too late to back out now...... :rolleyes1

Are we going to have ANY fun on this trip.....:confused3

Nope, you're stuck with me now, Pal. WAY too late! LOLOLOL!

I doubt it. I'm sure we'll just sorta, I dunno, sit around, and do absolutely nothing. OH WAIT, that might not be too bad!! Wanna come hang out with me and do absolutely nothing but sip margaritas by a pool?

How about family shots!? :teeth::teeth::teeth: And when the time comes to planning our OR trip, i'll PM you for a potential meet up!

I can do that!

Yes! Please do! I'd be very happy to tour you around, or have you over to the digs. :)

Oops, my bad, I left out that we'd be there in September :headache::blush:

Well, rats! Missing you by only 1 month.

We'll be in San Francisco in September for nothing near as fun as WDW, unfortunately :headache:

I saw you post about September and thought you meant WDW.
Still... would've been nice to meet you.

Ugh. I'm missing everyone! :scared::sad1:

We'll meet up someday, Kelly! I just know it! I feel left out too from the HUGE September group. Meets are hard to come by, and that's part of what makes them so special. :)

Looking Looking at the count down on the ticker! My little push pin has come a long way!! So has your Mickey!

IT's getting SO CLOSE! I was on the MDE tonight doing some stuff, and saw that:

1) FiP DAY is TOMORROW!!!! party:party:party:party:party:party:party:party:

2) Online check-in is also TOMORROW!!! party:party:party:party:party: Which makes me a little panicked because I have NOT settled on a room request yet for either resort. EEK!!

I've been following along just haven't posted much. I get on here so tired that my eyes start to close and then when I do the sleepy head bobble, it's time to go to bed.
I wish I could just verbalize my comments to you as I read them (multi-quote has been funky) and you could hear them.

I've had a lot less time on here since work started. I do believe things will be settling down now that my initial bulk of training is winding down, but I come home TIRED!!! I have so many millions of projects I want to do, but just don't have the oomph to do them when I get home. So I spend all my days off doing those and NOT on the DIS. Meh. You know...

I ALWAYS here for a phone call! I'm MUCH more a phone person for sure and love to just chat. Please call if you wanna just talk Disney. Really, I'd honestly love to.

So a few things:
I'm wishing good thoughts that things go well for Zach, that this is a not a life long problem that need meds. Hopefully you'll get more answers soon
Just :sad1: about your little goat. Can't say I've ever had one, but they are a cute critter!!

Thanks, we should know a lot more after his follow up appt Tuesday. And hopefully, we are picking up a new little goatie on Friday. I'll let you know how that goes. :)

I will have to chime in with everyone else that your pictures were BEAUTIFUL!! Dragged the hubby to take a look. You are known as I refer you as : "The nurse that's going the same time as us" (pkondz is:" the guy from Canada")

Awww, I"m "that nurse"! HAHA! It'll be so fun to meet you both. Sometimes, it's good to get the Hubsters to meet us DISsers IRL, because then they know that we are just plain ole people who are ya know... psycho killers and all.

Your binders just blows me away! Too cute. I'll be lucky if I remember to write something down on 3X5 cards. But I've been having fun learning stuff on the MDE app, hopefully I will be able to put it to good use when there.

Thanks! I worked a bunch on them again today, and made some good progress on more pages. I will post some more of them over the weekend. I'm just praying my MDE phone app even works. Last I checked NOTHING was synced on it at ALL! :scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1: I did re-start my phone and things did show up, but I haven't played with it since.

Just would like to also share that today was the big day 60 day mark and fast passes!! Hubby and I spent quite a bit of time this week discussing and trying to figure out what the heck to do. We have a couple of days at the end that we kind of leave for back up plans if we don't get things done that we wanted earlier. So we're going to wing it like the old days before FPs and maybe pick up some the day of. So I'm excited to say that we got everything we want except maybe 2 things not quite the time we wanted, so not too bad for a first timer. Even got Frozen on THR 13th @ 2:40! Then later today we were driving home, so I started to play with my MDE so I could see the FPs now:). Saw something about "looking for dining", (fyi we have The Plaza before our MNSSHP, but it wasn't our first choice and I still check every so often for an opening) so I look at that day and.....6:00 BOG!! That's what we wanted!! So in the car, on my phone magic can happen:flower: I know tomorrow is your day so good luckpixiedust:

Brook is going to be doing ALL of my FiPs tonight/this AM. We'll see what she gets... I"m excited to know! Sounds like you had GREAT success! So happy for you! Believe it or not, we're shooting for a Frozen FiP around the exact same time on the 13th! So we'll see if maybe we can swing a ride together. :) That would be so cool (no pun intended). I"m trying to change my Via Nap ADR for WAY earlier on the 16th, but so far, no go.

I also heard your shout out, I will message you some info. I'm still thinking we will find a time that will work out on the Tue the 11th. It is our full Epcot day and I know you will only be there in the AM so we will see where we end up.
You will have a limited time there, so I will be excited to just meet you because that would be soooo cool. All this time on the DIS I see so many people meet up and never thought I would "know" someone there the same time as me!!

We'll be in EPCOT until around 2:00, so I'm sure something will work out! We can easily make sure to do some F&W together, or catch a snack and talk, or...? Really, I"m game and just thrilled to meet you. :) I have your number now, and it's already plugged into my phone and (teehee) in my binder.

We can always just plan our own Ladies' trip and they can be all jelly. ;)

55298158-jpg.187225

But yeah, I'm kinda right there with ya. ;)

TOMORROW IS FiP DAY!!!

Holy schnikies, I can't even believe it! It also happens to be online check-in day!! So, instead of posting another installment of the Trip Binder series, I need to sign off and figure out my room request stuff. Having never been to AoA, I need to work on that a bit more. There's been some BIG stuff on my trip today (since I was called off work) including a new, and I think improved, plan for breakfasts during our trip. Also, I did make and add some pretty cool pages to the binder that'll come in handy that I'll post over the weekend. It's already a busy one, but I hope to squeeze in some DISTime too.

Long couple of week days ahead, but Saturday's coooming....

We can always just plan our own Ladies' trip and they can be all jelly. ;)

But yeah, I'm kinda right there with ya. ;)

I told DH a long time ago (when I was pregnant with our first child) that one day i'll go on a girls only trip to the World. And it will happen....eventually! So calling all ladies!!!

a93443da8019b04bb0572548b69f4658e8795ea1a9007e073c1fd418a6c0647d.jpg

Well, not everyone. Obviously.

TOMORROW IS FiP DAY!!!

Holy schnikies, I can't even believe it! It also happens to be online check-in day!! So, instead of posting another installment of the Trip Binder series, I need to sign off and figure out my room request stuff. Having never been to AoA, I need to work on that a bit more. There's been some BIG stuff on my trip today (since I was called off work) including a new, and I think improved, plan for breakfasts during our trip. Also, I did make and add some pretty cool pages to the binder that'll come in handy that I'll post over the weekend. It's already a busy one, but I hope to squeeze in some DISTime too.

Long couple of week days ahead, but Saturday's coooming....

I thought you had misspelled FP but guess not? What's the 'i' stand for? Either way, YAY! And hope your next two day at work fly by :goodvibes

I told DH a long time ago (when I was pregnant with our first child) that one day i'll go on a girls only trip to the World. And it will happen....eventually! So calling all ladies!!!

We are talking about making this a reality amongst the gals who were at my 50th (but at DL) and maybe adding a few folks. The problem is that real life has been getting in the way.

I thought you had misspelled FP but guess not? What's the 'i' stand for

This is my question too! I know @pkondz asked the same question and never got an answer, but I don't get it! :confused3

TOMORROW IS FiP DAY!!!

Meh. Skip it. I don't think it's necessary.

:rolleyes1

It also happens to be online check-in day!!

<sigh> I don't think I can do that anymore.
I get the "You can do online check in now" notification, but then it asks me for a PIN. And won't take it. I think maybe because I can't get my MB until I get there? Dunno. PITA.

I need to sign off and figure out my room request stuff. Having never been to AoA, I need to work on that a bit more.

I'd definitely go for a room with a bed. Oooh! A bathroom too! That'd be nice.

Liesa, I have bad news!!! The MSEP has its last day on 10/9! It is going away from WDW, back to Disneyland. Which already will make your MK Top 10 unachievable...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter