Account Deactivated message on all Disney Log-ins

Since the issue began and I could sign in again it’s done one of two things. It’s either started to search and then taken me back to the sign in page in an endless loop. Or for the last two days or so it’s just had a spinning circle that never ends. I also received a notice I cancelled another Disney product unrelated to this issue which prompted me to change my passwords but that doesn’t account for the continual spinning and inability to search. I don’t think they have fixed all of their issues with this yet, or I really have an issue I need to bring to their attention.
So I got a similar thing with my MDE online last night. When I tried to go to My MDE it looped me back to sign in. However I then tried incognito and was able to get it to work. It was my 1st time going into MDE on my computer since my login had been restored. I have not had the issue with search on the DVC site like you are having though.

Day 6..Disney+ and Hulu still down.
I would definitely call them again. I ended up calling them on Saturday and the Disney+ CM did something on his end that took less than 5 minutes and it fixed all 3 streaming services for me. And he mentioned doing it for a bunch of people. It may be that the solution the phone folks had was rolled out after your first call.

So I got a similar thing with my MDE online last night. When I tried to go to My MDE it looped me back to sign in. However I then tried incognito and was able to get it to work. It was my 1st time going into MDE on my computer since my login had been restored. I have not had the issue with search on the DVC site like you are having though.
I got an email that stated I need to disregard the cancellation of the other service. Just for fun, I then tried to sign in and do a search for availability from the home page. I got the quite page with the DVC logo at the top and a quick spinning circle, then it immediately went back to the sign in page. I signed in again and it went to my completed search. Don't know why that happened, but I don't think I'm going to complain about it much at this point.

I got an email that stated I need to disregard the cancellation of the other service. Just for fun, I then tried to sign in and do a search for availability from the home page. I got the quite page with the DVC logo at the top and a quick spinning circle, then it immediately went back to the sign in page. I signed in again and it went to my completed search. Don't know why that happened, but I don't think I'm going to complain about it much at this point.
I have been able to get into my account with no problem since the day after this started but what happened to you also happened to me yesterday at some point.

UPDATE: Got off from work, but couldn't log in still. Contacted agent online and explained issue. Within 10 seconds told me to try again. BOOM working! Logged out and back in. WORKING! So they obviously figured out the issue on my end!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter