ACTIVE: Couples/Duos Swap: COMPLETE

Nancy, how about ..... Love that Mouse.....Got that Mousin' Feeling....Mouse Fever....

I've got that Mousey fever, I think it's going around.

I called the doctor on the telephone (doctor, doctor0
Said doctor, doctor, please
I got this feeling Mickey and Minneenn'
Tell me, what can it be, is it some new disease
They call it Mousy fever
You got to Disney down
Mousy fever, I think it's going around (fever, fever, fever)

They call it Mousy fever
You got to Disney down

:lmao::lmao::lmao: thanks for the laugh:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Nan - Thanks so much!! The in-laws are a little difficult to deal with, but I stood my ground this time!!! So, they finally budged!!!

Ann - :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: That was hilarious!!!!!!!!!

Nan - Thanks so much!! The in-laws are a little difficult to deal with, but I stood my ground this time!!! So, they finally budged!!!

Ann - :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: That was hilarious!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully they learned not to mess with the mama!!

Glad y'all like my groups-Buzz & Woody took FOREVER to put together.

They call it Mousy fever
You got to Disney down

:rotfl:That's hilarious!!!:rotfl:

Erin-sending P & PD for your DS's surgery!:hug:

Hopefully they learned not to mess with the mama!!

LOL I think they did!!! You would think it wouldn't be a problem...it IS their grandson...but sometimes some people are not very understanding.

Glad y'all like my groups-Buzz & Woody took FOREVER to put together.

:rotfl:That's hilarious!!!:rotfl:

Erin-sending P & PD for your DS's surgery!:hug:

Anne - they look awesome...and like they took quite a while to make!! I checked and get both, so I'm super happy!! Thanks for the P & PD!!! I will have to let you all know how everything goes!! I am trying to get all of my Christmas stuff done before then so that I can focus only on him from the 20th until Christmas!! (Not sure it will happen, but I'm trying!!)

I am more than little sad I didn't join. :sad:

Course I don't know what I do with them beside collect them and oohh and aahh over them. :lmao:

I know, I did woody and stinky pete, so many little pieces!

Mail Call:

DisneyBarlans: your package has safely arrived...
Just awaiting 3...

PrincessJayne ~ postal coming over the pond...
LM3K ~ awaiting notification that she is postal
Disney_Rider ~ postal being forwarded from tyniknate

My husband works tonight and is taking my box with him to mail on his way home...I'll have DC if needed. I will be gone all day tomorrow...nephew's birthday party, DD's basketball game and DS's wrestling tourny. So, I'll be around Sunday if needed. I won't get to post the pictures until Sunday or Monday.

Oh my Erin you'll be very busy tomorrow! Have fun :)

I sure will be!! Day starts at 5:30...DS has to be at the school to meet the wrestling team at 5:45!! :scared1: Then, home to do laundry, shower (I'll take him in my pj's because it is a dump and run), clean floors, then little one to eye doctor (that I forgot about until he reminded me), then to basketball, then to birthday party, then hour drive to the tournament. We will miss most of the tournament with all the other activities, but want to see some of it. This is DS's first High School match! Actually, I'd like to brag for a second...his name just made the paper as a top new-comer in local high school wrestling!! I was so excited to see it!! Made me tear up a little. Pennsylvania is HUGE in wrestling. Some of the best wrestling school in the country are in our back yard. So, for him to be recognized is a big deal!!

I sure will be!! Day starts at 5:30...DS has to be at the school to meet the wrestling team at 5:45!! :scared1: Then, home to do laundry, shower (I'll take him in my pj's because it is a dump and run), clean floors, then little one to eye doctor (that I forgot about until he reminded me), then to basketball, then to birthday party, then hour drive to the tournament. We will miss most of the tournament with all the other activities, but want to see some of it. This is DS's first High School match! Actually, I'd like to brag for a second...his name just made the paper as a top new-comer in local high school wrestling!! I was so excited to see it!! Made me tear up a little. Pennsylvania is HUGE in wrestling. Some of the best wrestling school in the country are in our back yard. So, for him to be recognized is a big deal!!

Yay!!!! We'll we are going to be calling on your DS's expertise because DS10 has decided he would like to start wrestling next year... So, where do we start.. what does he need to know first and foremost.... We have a team here he can join next year..so that is covered.. what moves? what do they usually practice in (shorts; shirts or do I need to get him gear?)... My Uncle was an great wrestler but unfortunately he has passed so our family knowledge is no longer available to us.. :( :angel: Does your son know of any good websites to help build knowledge for DS??

Good luck at the eye doctor; the basketball game; the tournament... and all the extras we do throughout the day.. I have to go finish shopping.... I've got 4 days to be completely finished before school parties and break.... I better quit yappin' and get movin'!!!!:flower3:

Yay!!!! We'll we are going to be calling on your DS's expertise because DS10 has decided he would like to start wrestling next year... So, where do we start.. what does he need to know first and foremost.... We have a team here he can join next year..so that is covered.. what moves? what do they usually practice in (shorts; shirts or do I need to get him gear?)... My Uncle was an great wrestler but unfortunately he has passed so our family knowledge is no longer available to us.. :( :angel: Does your son know of any good websites to help build knowledge for DS??

Good luck at the eye doctor; the basketball game; the tournament... and all the extras we do throughout the day.. I have to go finish shopping.... I've got 4 days to be completely finished before school parties and break.... I better quit yappin' and get movin'!!!!:flower3:

Hmmm....I'll ask him about websites. But, the one thing they really preach is that mat time is key. The more time they put in at practice and matches, the better they become. As far as practice, he wears shorts and t shirt. You'll have to buy shoes and headgear. The team should provide a singlet for matches.

By the way, DS had 4 wins and 1 loss on Saturday!! Not a bad start to the High School wrestling career!! He wnts to have 100 wins by the time his Senior season is over, so 96 to go!!!!

Ok, ladies: Update and question:

Disney_Rider's items are here from Tyniknate....
I'm still awaiting Jayne's box...and LM3Ks is in transit..they say it should be here tomorrow...

QUESTION:

Would you like mind if I held off mailing til after the holidays ... mailing on the 28th so we can wait for Jayne's package a little longer.??.. She mailed on 12/3...so it's just a matter of all the holiday mail slowing up her package...

Please let me know.... I will take photos and do some sorting this weekend so you all can get all excited up the upcoming goodies in the mail..

Thanks bunches...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter