ACTIVE: Couples/Duos Swap: COMPLETE

I'll tell you like I told AWM...I'm only going to hoard it anyway, so you can send after the holidays no problem!! :thumbsup2

Thanks everyone... I will keep you posted... I will shoot for 12/28 unless I get everyone's packages in this weekend....

I received LM3Ks package today...

I will sort and photograph what I have tonight while DH takes the older kids to the game.. DS10 is feeling puny... puny enough he is in his bed.... I have 3 more cards to make for Grams in Florida that are priority one because I need to mail tomorrow...

Ok, need to go make dinner so they can get to their game on time..
I will update the OP yet tonight...

I've sorted everything I can as of now.. only groups A3 & B3 are not complete...
I will take photos later on tonight (I have DS10 feeling puny so I need to stay within earshot of him)...

It looks like..and I will verify with photo session...
that on Monday I can mail:

Ohana 4
MDD & WDWMickey
Dacky

Thank you to everyone for doing such great work and keeping the line of communication open during the change in hostess and delays! It has been greatly appreciated...
As for those of us in Groups A3 & B3... I will keep you posted and will hope that with our delay that Jayne's package will arrive and I can quickly photograph her items sort them into their presorted baggies and send them out asap... I will keep you posted.. If things aren't here by 12/28 (our scheduled return date from previous discussions) I will touch base with everyone involved to see what to do...

You all will be amazed with the work!!!! I'd love to have keep them all!!!! FABULOUS work!!!
Slideshow will be up tomorrow!!!

I'm okay with waiting for Jaynes to show up, can't wait to see the slide show!

hope your DS feels better:goodvibes

Jayne~ I'm sure it's the holiday mail.. or it was on a plane that they randomly checked everything after the last bomb scare w/ packages on it.... it's okay.... the communication lines have been open by all of us...and it'll get here....

The 3 I was going to mail today will go out tomorrow... I'll pay postage here at home and have the mail carrier come by to pick them up because my van needs to be taken to the repair shop.... thank gosh it decided to misbehave while we have NOTHING going on!! Thank you!!!

Ok, I really need to get my day going because it's almost lunch time & I haven't done squat... Need my caffeine and swift kick in the pants...

Must remember to upload the slideshow on to here after lunch!!!!

These packages were mailed today! DH took me to the PO.... WE got 4" of fresh sn*w lasts night!!!!

Postal as of 12/21

Ohana 4
MDD & WDWMickey
Dacky

No package from Jayne yesterday... here is hoping for today....

Jayne.... guess what!!!!

Your package arrived at my house yesterday!!!!!

I have everything sorted, checked, triple checked and sealed back into their boxes.. I will go to the post office on Monday to mail the rest of the items back out and to fill out all of Jayne's paperwork!!!!

I will post again when I return from the post office on Monday!!!!

YEYYYYYYY!!! Gosh thats made my day! just need the other to turn up! I found the receipt for this one and it was posted on 27 November so its taken its time - i think i might start avoiding nov/dec swaps! ha ha!

And i'm really sorry that this got held up because of me!

It is absolutely NOT an issue that it took a little longer.. You mailed by deadline.. once you do your job.. we have to wait for the postal system to uphold their end of the bargain.. they don't always do so well this time of year..

I too was thinking maybe we need to hold off on December due dates from now on.. the craziest time of year... mailing is awful.... and it would give extra time for creativity or procrastination!

happy Jayne's stuff finally showed up, you must be so relieved!!!

Our box arrived today--everything is awesome!!! Thanks so much :)

:yay: Our first arrival!!!
Glad it made it safely!

2 more to arrive in this round...
then the rest will be merrily on their way Monday morning!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter