Add an additional night to a Hotel Package?

We still stay offsite and arrive late. But we are also willing to accept that we might miss out on something and are planning to return soonish anyway as we love Japan and its easier to get there from Germany where we live than from the US.
I am very interested in the ‚arriving late approach‘ but you hardly find any information on it but that’s probably for another thread. PS: Greetings from Munich :)

However, it seems like certain rooms are usually gone with the package releases.
That’s what I was thinking. The FS hotel packages are sold out for my dates and I wonder if they will have rooms only available once the booking window opens.

I am very interested in the ‚arriving late approach‘ but you hardly find any information on it but that’s probably for another thread. PS: Greetings from Munich :)
I will report back on this board in early July on how it worked! We did it with great success in July 2017, but I am afraid that might have been another era.

And greetings back from a very rainy Nürnberg! 😊

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter