Adding additional person

jennf

Mouseketeer
I currently have a breakfast reservation to BOG for 3 people. An additional person is now coming to the park and I have added her to my MDE and have obtained FP’s for additional person also. There is availability for party of one for the same time as our existing ressie. Why won’t it allow me to make a separate ressie for the party of one when I have 4 people attached to MDE? It makes me choose to keep current ressie for 3 or cancel that and replace with party of 1.There is no availability when I search for party of 4. Is there any other way besides calling Disney?

I currently have a breakfast reservation to BOG for 3 people. An additional person is now coming to the park and I have added her to my MDE and have obtained FP’s for additional person also. There is availability for party of one for the same time as our existing ressie. Why won’t it allow me to make a separate ressie for the party of one when I have 4 people attached to MDE? It makes me choose to keep current ressie for 3 or cancel that and replace with party of 1.There is no availability when I search for party of 4. Is there any other way besides calling Disney?

There may be someone on this forum that has a better answer....but, I've always had to call customer support (407-939-5277) and they can help. I think the system is set up to not allow multiple ADR's to be made for the same person at the same time. I've also been able to have someone else make an ADR for the same time as me using a different e-mail. I've had to use that when I couldn't get an ADR for a larger number and had to break my group into parts. But calling the support line will get you the same results.

Same here - call to add the extra person. The online system will not let you book 2 ADRs under your name for the same time...

Call and add them OR have another member of your group set up a MDE account and book the single reservation.

As PP said you can’t have two reservations for the same time.

good luck. We have had much better luck decreasing the number of diners and much more trouble adding diners to our ADRs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter