Adding extra nights - what's the cost?

Thanks for the tip on breakfasts. I spoke to ABD and they told me they are included for my pre and post nights. :woohoo: Someone else said they were not so I am glad I checked for our dates!

We booked an extra night in Rome at the Berninni Bristol , for our Viva Italia tour, cost $385. I thought that was high until I checked several websites and found that it would cost me $550 to book it on my own.

I received a call from ABD today with a rate of $166 for two people (total) for July 27th, not sure how different that would be for the different tour dates. That is about $80 less than the rate posted on the Marriott website for the same day and it would include transportation from the airport, which is another $10 or so savings. She wasn't sure if it included breakfast, but she is going to check and let me know. Regardless of breakfast, we booked the extra day.

Have a great day! :banana: :banana:

Dahly

I asked ABD about Quito yesterday, and was told prices would not be available until end of September! Looking at the Marriott Website, for the day before our tour starts, a regular room starts at $225, not including breakfast. We would also have to pay for transporation from the airport if we booked it ourselves, but Marriott offers a shuttle for $5pp one way, so it wouldn't be too bad.

It will be interesting to see what type of discount Disney can offer.

And for those you going on the Galapagos Adventure, the Marriott there in Quito looks very nice. I know we will be there only one day on each end of the tour, but it appears Disney has selected well.

Leslie

I stayed at the Quito Marriott May 2007 (not as part of the ABD tour), using the AAA discount I think I paid about $150 (and got an executive floor room - so it included breakfast). It is a lovely hotel - you'll enjoy your stay there.

I put a review on Trip Advisor (same user name as here).

We booked an extra night in Rome at the Berninni Bristol , for our Viva Italia tour, cost $385. I thought that was high until I checked several websites and found that it would cost me $550 to book it on my own.

I know. I added up the hotels/nights for the South Africa Trip and they came to $4,022 if we did them on our own. :scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter