Adding Fuel to the Fire .... more DVC CR rumor.

I am wondering how they will rebuild it as a 5 story building and make it blend in the same as the tower building ? they must be doing something to renovate the tower exterior ? Paint job or something ? wonder what it will look like? wonder if they will lbuild another pool ? I would add on there. :cool1:

SleepyatDVC said:
You know how they keep promoting DVC as the "Best Kept Secret?"

Well, if the VCR rumor comes true, then it will be DVC's "Worst Kept Secret!" Lol!

Announcing CR DVC would seriously hurt SSR sales, especially since it will probably be the longer contract like SSR. No need to announce CR too early if your trying to maximize profits. It will sell no matter what.
:rockband: :rockband: :rockband: :rockband:

I would probably add on a few points at CR. The monorail doesn't interest me but the walking distance does.

Still think it won't happen, and still think it is a stupid and ill conceived idea.

Yep, I don't like the CR at all, but I'd still be tempted to add on points there just because of the location.

Well my husband and I were planning on a HH add-on but I think we may hold off to see if there is anything to this CR rumor. We would definitely be one of the many people calling our guide immediately.

aero99 said:
Well my husband and I were planning on a HH add-on but I think we may hold off to see if there is anything to this CR rumor. We would definitely be one of the many people calling our guide immediately.

Yep, we'd be in the same boat. We are in the process of buying 100 pts at VWL rather than SSR. If a CR DVC that goes to 2054 happens, we'd finance if necessary to add a 100 there.

Of course our first choice would be a DVC out in DL ...

-Shawn

DO you think they would offer DVC members anything to add on there or would they offer to us first? Would they give DVC members advanced notice before it goes public? That would be nice AND easier for them. Everyone would already be in the system! It would probably sell out with just add ons!

If they build it I think it will sell out just with add-ons. Don't members get first crack at new DVC? I also think they should wait to tell people, it would hurt SSR sells. If they do build it, I don't want them to start selling for at least two years. DH will make me buy points there and I need to get the SSR loan paid off first. I am not a big fan of the Contemporary, but it is DH's favorite.

My guide told me that members would get the first "crack" at buying CR DVC, as they always get the first option to buy new resorts.

:wave:

Beca
(soon to be a Texan again....yay!!! I'll be SOOO much closer to WDW!!!)

You know all these rumors and excitment...... Now I want a CRV add on! I don't need more points and previously had no interest in CR.... But now... maybe just a little one!?!? 25-50 points?

I'd defintely do an add on. I saw a photo of a model w/ and the furnishings for the new south wing and I love the decor (thin Ty Pennnington/Extreme Makeover COntemporary look) and if there are villas being planned there and if they had similar decor..I'd buy an add on. It's right on the monorail where you can go to MK or Epcot, and you have tons of dining choices w/o having to get in your car.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter