Adding one day to a ticket

tsouth

Mousehouse Lover
Hello:

We will be at Universal for a week at the end of August. My family are season pass holders. We are bringing my daughter's friend. Her parents will be purchasing a buy 2 get 3 free tickets - 5 days total. If we decide to go for six days, what is the price of adding one more day to her ticket? Our TicketAtWork price is $328 for the promo ticket (3 park - park to park ticket)

Depending on the cost, I will consider upgrading her to an annual pass. As I will be paying for the added day I would like the cheapest option possible.

Thank you!
Tracey

If you are already at 5 days, I think the only upgrade is the season pass (3 park, if she goes to Volcano Bay). They should give you the value per the Universal website for that ticket ($339.99) towards the price of the pass (starts at $403.99 for the 3 park Seasonal Pass).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter