Admin Please Close Thread.

You want something like this Ott light lamp. They’re awesome and help with eye strain and it’s a more natural light great for seeing colors.

OttLite Charge Up LED Desk Lamp with Wireless Qi Charging & USB Charging Port, with ClearSun LED Technology - Adjustable Neck, 3 Color Temperature Modes, Reduces Eyestrain - Travel-Friendly Task Lamp https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09YS7FWMP?ref_=cm_sw_r_apin_dp_50T1WYCJGG84Z1498VJD
I forgot all about OttLite. I bought one years ago for mom who did a lot of sewing . Thanks for the reminder.

Where's the sense of adventure :)

Y'all guys are no fun. 🤣

i eat several things on a daily-weekly basis that top most people's ' :crazy2: :crazy2: :crazy2: :crazy2::crazy2:' list (eggplant, collard greens, brussel sprouts and beets anyone?). summer is one of my favorite times of year b/c dh will bbq us what many won't even consider trying (bison and curry wurst are a couple of favs-moose is SPECTACULAR but almost impossible to get). i will try anything once. i tried a boba tea once-not to my taste. i like my tea either hot/plain or iced/unsweetened with lemon (trader joes FINALLY got their brand back after over a 2 year absence-i now have 14 1 gallon bottles in my garage:jumping1:) . i like my tapioca as a pudding. if i want something the consistency of boba balls i'll take caviar or roe ANYTIME:love:

i eat several things on a daily-weekly basis that top most people's ' :crazy2: :crazy2: :crazy2: :crazy2::crazy2:' list (eggplant, collard greens, brussel sprouts and beets anyone?). summer is one of my favorite times of year b/c dh will bbq us what many won't even consider trying (bison and curry wurst are a couple of favs-moose is SPECTACULAR but almost impossible to get). i will try anything once. i tried a boba tea once-not to my taste. i like my tea either hot/plain or iced/unsweetened with lemon (trader joes FINALLY got their brand back after over a 2 year absence-i now have 14 1 gallon bottles in my garage:jumping1:) . i like my tapioca as a pudding. if i want something the consistency of boba balls i'll take caviar or roe ANYTIME:love:

Oh it's all in good fun 😁

I do like boba, probably because it doesn't really taste like anything, but it just gives the mouth something fun while drinking a smoothie. I don't actually like Wawa's bubbles, because they're bigger than their straws. They pop in the straw, so comes through broken. Like why Wawa, why?

Oh it's all in good fun 😁

I do like boba, probably because it doesn't really taste like anything, but it just gives the mouth something fun while drinking a smoothie. I don't actually like Wawa's bubbles, because they're bigger than their straws. They pop in the straw, so comes through broken. Like why Wawa, why?

oh i know :tilt:

i'm not much of a smoothie fan either. i like my veggies solid. i am SO happy we've finally gotten some decent weather so we can start using our big green egg. we do veggie kabobs of criminis, zucc, squash and bell peppers, grilled eggplant slices at least 3 nights a week to go along with whatever protean gets thrown on (lots of lamb).

oh i know :tilt:

i'm not much of a smoothie fan either. i like my veggies solid. i am SO happy we've finally gotten some decent weather so we can start using our big green egg. we do veggie kabobs of criminis, zucc, squash and bell peppers, grilled eggplant slices at least 3 nights a week to go along with whatever protean gets thrown on (lots of lamb).

Ooooh that sounds tasty! I want to unpack my grill and get that going for the season, but your use of veggie kabobs sounds like a fun add on! I'm usually cooking chicken or burgers for the kids, maybe some shrimp. Oh I now want to find a tuna filet for the grill!

Ooooh that sounds tasty! I want to unpack my grill and get that going for the season, but your use of veggie kabobs sounds like a fun add on! I'm usually cooking chicken or burgers for the kids, maybe some shrimp. Oh I now want to find a tuna filet for the grill!

i'm a big fan of using either flavored olive oils or salad dressings to marinade the veggies in.

Love everything in ur "most people don't like" list!! I am not sure how I would feel about the boba tea.....I like hot tea and cold tea BUT I am NOT a fan of my tea sweetened or flavored. I like my tea.....straight up!! As a kid, I always had sweet iced tea but in my teens, I transitioned to unsweetened tea to cut down on calories. Since going unsweetened, I can't stand it sweet. :p And....I am not a fan of instant or bottled tea. Growing up in SC, I am used to tea of all kinds brewed fresh from a bag. lol

I will be in Ireland next week and am planning to try my first Guinness. And, to reclaim my sense of adventure I will be drinking at least one beer two weeks later when we visit Germany. 🤪
Love that and for you as well!

• Love
Reactions: rlk
try and black and tan guinness-good way to try both types. a good guinness stew can't be beat!
I will definitely taste that, thanks for the suggestion. Our youngest son 20, requested we do the Guinness Academy Experience, so I'm sure I'll be tasting a few different types there.
Love that and for you as well!
Thank you, much appreciated!

I will be in Ireland next week and am planning to try my first Guinness. And, to reclaim my sense of adventure I will be drinking at least one beer two weeks later when we visit Germany. 🤪
Once you try Guinness in Ireland, it's SO hard to go back. I studied there for a few months and thought the country was beautiful. Enjoy! Let me know if you need any restaurant recommendations for Dublin.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter