Admin Please Close Thread.

I knew someone who won both showcases! She said Bob was a jerk.

Welcome! I'm worried about the sweaty feet aspect, too. 😂
Lol - No doubt. The one thing about watching "Bob" episodes from the mid 1980s - some cringe-worthy moments for sure lol ...But, I love watching other people win, display good sportsmanship, and generally having a blast on the show!
Imagine hearing, you might win this - A NEW CAR!!!!!

Lol - No doubt. The one thing about watching "Bob" episodes from the mid 1980s - some cringe-worthy moments for sure lol ...But, I love watching other people win, display good sportsmanship, and generally having a blast on the show!
Imagine hearing, you might win this - A NEW CAR!!!!!
#Splinko

Eta: #plinko (hangs head in shame thanks to @john7994 )

Last edited by a moderator:
I came across a user called @BadPinkTink on a U.K. Disney forum. Do you think it is ‘our’ @BadPinkTink? Should I find out? Will you long distant Irish American folk promise not to harp on about corned beef on St Patrick’s Day and remember that the Republic of Ireland is not part of the U.K.?
I miss her posts.

I came across a user called @BadPinkTink on a U.K. Disney forum. Do you think it is ‘our’ @BadPinkTink? Should I find out? Will you long distant Irish American folk promise not to harp on about corned beef on St Patrick’s Day and remember that the Republic of Ireland is not part of the U.K.?
I miss her posts.
Do I get points for associating "Harp" beer being currently manufactured in Dublin from the Republic of Ireland.

Although interestingly,
Harp Lager is an Irish lager created in 1960. Formerly produced at the Great Northern Brewery in Dundalk, it is now brewed in Dublin. It is a major lager brand throughout most of Northern Ireland, but is now rarely available in the Republic of Ireland.

Do I get points for associating "Harp" beer being currently manufactured in Dublin from the Republic of Ireland.

Although interestingly,
Harp Lager is an Irish lager created in 1960. Formerly produced at the Great Northern Brewery in Dundalk, it is now brewed in Dublin. It is a major lager brand throughout most of Northern Ireland, but is now rarely available in the Republic of Ireland.
That tidbit about Harp rarely being available in the Republic of Ireland is so interesting because the last time I was there (2018 I think) I saw Harp in every pub I visited.

That tidbit about Harp rarely being available in the Republic of Ireland is so interesting because the last time I was there (2018 I think) I saw Harp in every pub I visited.
I thought it was weird too ... but looked at a few articles ... and they all seem to parrot themselves on that factoid!
See ... you remember that ... but you forgot where the cigarettes' store in Sofia was ... lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter