Adult beverage recommendations?

lovetheparks

DIS Veteran<br><font color=green>My Uncle found ou
Where are the best drinks? It's been a while since I've been to Disney and we'll be onsite so we can have a few with no worries. He drinks beer so he's easy and I prefer cocktails, margaritas, grateful deads :goodvibes Anywhere you can recommend that has decent cocktails and won't totally break the bank?

Thanks!

all Disney resorts have a bar or a lounge - I prefer that so I don't have to worry about driving or getting on a bus.

however if that doesn't bother you - then PI or BW is always nice. So is the World Showcase Countries in Epcot. they all serve drinks.

I would definitely be there Sept 30 - Nov 12 - this year for the wine and food festavial.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Fiesta Margarita from Mexico in Epcot. They sell them at a stand next to the cantina. It has several different layers, each a different flavor. Lime, Mango, strawberry, and I forget the other. You can get either sugar or salt around the rim. They aren't very potent but yummy. I think they were 7.25.

POR on weekend nights is a lot of fun. There's a free piano sing-a-long in the bar/lounge. It's kid-friendly, but so many kids are either tired, or not hanging out in the bar, that I didn't have a problem and I get tense around annoying kidlets. Also, get there early as tables fill up quickly.

Thanks for the suggestions. We won't be driving or getting too drunk to get on a bus, just would like to have a couple and not have to worry about transportation. You know, the whole responsible thing! ;)

Yeger-bomb at PI... It will make you loopy :Pinkbounc

Big River Brewing on the BW has great, fresh, beer if that is your libation of choice.

I second the Fiesta Margarita in Mexico, and would add look to see what they are doing for wine-tasting in Italy at the small shop out front. Had a great glass of wine paired with some nice chocolates there.
Another drink I enjoyed that was over priced but good if you are there anyway is the Green Gator (or something close to that, remember I had a few! hehe) at the Rainforest Cafe. It is Skyy Vodka, Malibu Rum, Midori, 99 Bananas, and sweet & sour mix. Quite yummy!

p.s. I probably drink once or twice a year, so don't judge me too harshly! hehe

Mike

in the strategies forum there is a thread called the monorail drink a thon and it's FULL of information on drinking in the world! (not just at the monorail resorts) so def check that out!

OOOOhhh where do I start? My favourites were always the drinks at the Adventurers Club at PI. The name of the drink has escaped me(probably because I drank so many in '91 my brain cells are still drunk :crazy: ), but it came in a nifty Tiki glass that you got to keep. KUNGALOOSH!!!! :drinking1

BunsenH said:
Big River Brewing on the BW has great, fresh, beer if that is your libation of choice.

I see you brew beer - so if you suggest the Big River Brewing - it must be good! Thanks! :drinking:

While not exactly cheap, the Lapu Lapu at the Tambu Lounge (Poly) is a lot of fun. When else can you drink out of a pineapple? And potent? Whooboy!

Sangria at Spoodles

IMHO, the orange passion fruit smooth at Kona Cafe would great as an adult beverage but the bar at Poly doesn't do that one. :confused3

I love Pamelia's Punch at the Adventurers Club on PI! I am looking forward to having one or two next month :)

Tabetha said:
While not exactly cheap, the Lapu Lapu at the Tambu Lounge (Poly) is a lot of fun. When else can you drink out of a pineapple? And potent? Whooboy!
I second that! YUM!

For beer drinkers. The Half & Half (Black & Tan) at the Rose and Crown is super. Have lunch and sit right next to the lake. Very pleasent break.

yea those maragaritas have def kicked my butt before! i do NOT reccomend going on test track after finishing one!!!! :crazy2:

In a word, Kungaloosh!
The Adventurers' Club is good. The Adverturers' Club is my friend.
Cheers,
Q
:drinking1

have a drink in every country in epcot, beer tasting is great to do there. did this when my husband and I had no children, wait, we still do it because with a two and three year old you need it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter