Adult beverage recommendations?

I just have to say that any house drink from a Disney bar (non resort) will be good to you if you always tip WELL after your first drink. They remember you!!!

rigs32 said:
POR on weekend nights is a lot of fun. There's a free piano sing-a-long in the bar/lounge. It's kid-friendly, but so many kids are either tired, or not hanging out in the bar, that I didn't have a problem and I get tense around annoying kidlets. Also, get there early as tables fill up quickly.

YEEEEEEEE HAWWWWWW!!!

I agree POR for Bob Jackson at the River Roost Lounge!

But my favorite all time drink at Disney? Lost on Safari at the bar outside of Tusker House at AK!!!!!! :cool1:

I realize that this is kinda standard but I had my first VANILLA mudslide at the pool bar at the BCV and sitting in the sun watching lil (and big) kiddies come down the slide and the big bad super buff lifeguards guarding their lives while sipping this yummy concoction hit the spot for me.

editors note: I am allowed to still drool over the young lifeguards, i'm only 22

those are 2 very different recipes! which is the one that everyone talks about? or do you just order a kungaloosh and they suprise you with which version you get? still very confused. actually now i think i'm more confused then ever :confused3

Version 2 is the one with blackberry brandy correct? That's the one they use!

I can see why you are confused. This is from the DIS boards site on the AC:

Kungaloosh is the club credo as well as the signature drink. By the end of the evening, you'll be a smiling and proud member of the Adventurer's Club. KUNGALOOSH!

Other than that, you just need to go and EXPERIENCE it all!

Kungaloosh!

They serve Kungaloosh Version 2 now.

Usually it's topped with whipped cream.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter