Adults, where do you catch yourself napping at wdw

Well, not me, but it's a running joke in our family that my dad has not seen the country bear jamboree or carousel of progress all the way through yet. We'll find out in a few days if this tradition continues! :banana:

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My mom fell asleep in the country Bear jamboree once!! I look over and she was snoozing! :lmao: :rotfl2:

"eyelid inspection"

That is the best description ever!!!!!

I don't nap. I'm not a napper unless I'm in a bed. I stay wide awake throughout the entire day.

My resting attractions (rest for my feet) are Spaceship Earth and Wedgeway People Mover (don't remember what it is called now). I like taking a break on those but I still pay attention.

Hall of Presidents and the American Adventure are my two favorite places to catch some zzzzzs.

MK: Hall of Presidents and Country Bears
AK: haven't really found a good spot yet!
DHS: Great Movie Ride and the backlot tour
Epcot: France movie, American Adventure

The BEST nap hands down is the Universe of Energy. I hear tell that there are dinosaurs in it somewhere, but I literally have never made it out of the first big room. My DH falls asleep there too, and we rely on DD to wake us up or nudge us if we snore. This ride is the PERFECT length for a nap.

I wish I could upload this photo I took during our last trip to WDW. We were at MGM/Hollywood Studios and this lady was totally snoozing at a table in front of the Commissary with her feet up and head back, jaw dropped...she was OUT! I personally don't think I could fall asleep like that, I have trouble sleeping under the best circumstances...needless to say, she is part of my scrapbook memories...

No time for a nap here. But I do like to rest my eyes while riding spaceship earth at Epcot.:angel:

American Adventures..DD and I went in just so we could catch a few winks;) It was raining too, so it got really crowded! When we came out the rain had passed!

I can't nap, but apparently DH has no problems! This was on the Liberty Boat while we were waiting for them to fix something before we could set sail...

IMG_1466.jpg

I have twice gotten a power nap sitting in one the aquarium windows near the escalator at the living seas. Lean back against the wall stretch my legs and i'm gone for about 5-8 minutes..that's all I need. So if you see a man with a salt and pepper goatee and a shaved head catching a few z's take your little ones to the next window..I'll return the deed someday..

I don't nap but DH will sleep anywhere at any time. Heck the man falls asleep mid-sentence quite often. :rotfl:

His favorites are Small World, any bus ride ;) , the safari ride in AK, peoplemover, if he's tired and he sits down then he's gone.

COP for me! I slept thru the 40's!!!!!!!!!!!! :scared1:

But it was a chilly day and we had been going since rope drop and it was afternoon and COP was warm and my DH's shoulder was so nice and snuggly :lovestruc ... soooo .... that's my sleepy story! :)

The kids and I don't let DH sit on the end of a row on IASW. He's nodded off every time so far and we're afraid he'll fall in and drown.

American Adventure. Something about it puts me right out. I can go in there wide awake and ready to watch the show, within five minutes I'm fighting to keep my eyes open. :confused3

I'm not usually a napper, and never have trouble nodding off or even wanting to catch some zz's anywhere else. :P

I've slept on the monorail from the MK to Epcot, Hall of Presidents, The Muppet 3D show and Ellen.

We lined up to ride Ellen's Universe of Energy yesterday and I was telling my kids how this was a known nap ride. We all laughed:laughing: ...about 3 minutes into it I was out. I woke up and saw a few dinosaurs, but I can't tell you anything else about the ride. I think Ellen won Jeopardy?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter