Adults, where do you catch yourself napping at wdw

I have never personally done it but I hear people have done it a lot. The country bear jamboree seems to be a nice spot for that. Yeah yeah, the hall of presidents, everybody knows that. A lot of people opt to keep the headphones off in Sounds Dangerous with Drew Carey at DHS and nap in there. Nice relaxing time away from the heat!

I go to the Hall of Presidents JUST to sleep- it bores me to sleep!
Also the Tiki room
Carousel of Progress.

Universe of Energy is good for a longer nap!

MK: Hall of Pres, TTA, CoP
Epcot: American Adventure; Ellen's Univese of Energy
DHS: Muppet Vision (even though it's my favorite 3-D show it puts me right to sleep, even when I'm not tired) Movie at One Man's Dream, Sounds Dangerous
AK: I don't spend enough time here to need a nap, but I guess Festival of the Lion King (I don't know what's so exciting about it)

I'll admit to falling asleep during Finding Nemo: The Musical. I love the show. So much that I got the soundtrack for Christmas. I used to fall asleep to it, and now when I see it, I'm out like a light, until the end I magicaly wake up.

I can fall asleep on most any attraction, because I own a lot of it, and normally fall asleep listening to Disney music, but I've never had be woken from an attaction. I know when the end is and wake up on my own.

It was our first trip to WDW and our first day. It was late afternoon and we had a bit of time left before we had to line up for Candlelight Processional so the six of us ventured in to see the American Adventure.
I watched in dismay as one by one of my family and friends nodded off to sleep. Now, I was forced to stay awake because I was so worried that any minute the American Anthem would be played and everyone would rise to their feet...except my group, who were snoozing away :rainbow:

I have been inspired by scoutdogs post about where are good places for there children to nap. I often find myself napping at differant attractions or modes of transportation at wdw. My typical "eyelid inspection" spots include, the american adventure, the hall of presidents, the voyage of the little mermaid, and the bus ride back to the resort at the end of the night. What places do you find yourself inspecting your eyelids?

American Adventure and Ellen's Energy Adventure. I have also fallen asleep on Great Movie Ride but that was because it was my 1st day and I had been up since like 3 am.

I normally do my inspection at the Carousel of Progress. My DW just loves this attraction and so do I for the 20 minute nap:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I took a 2 minute power nap on the haunted mansion once. I think it was our second ride on it that day. Really perked me up for the rest of the day though.

GB

My usuals, like most everyone...Hall of Presidents, and COP. But when its warm and the sun is shining my other favorite spot is on the wall outside Mission Space while waiting for my family.

On our last trip while in the America pavillion show the man behind us was intermittently snoring so loudly and his wife just let him. But when he was walking out and wondering why he was getting so many stares she was sure to tell him that he was snoring so loudly that the entire theater was laughing at him.

DGF always snoozes through American Adventure. She usually makes it to the Civil War scene, then the "2 Brothers" song comes on, and zzzzzzzz..... I'm crying at the end (I'm a patriotic sap, what can I say) and she's snoring! :laughing:

Nap at WDW - Are you crazy?!!?

My kids and DH don't understand how at home I am the first to fall asleep during a movie or watching TV, but put me in the World and sleep apparently is no longer required. :laughing:

I am up way before everyone else (kids are 15 & 12 so they would sleep the entire trip and be happy) and ready to keep going at night. Of course once we are back home I am wiped out! ;)

Day 5 of 7, I guess I was exhausted from late nights @ the Pirate & Princess Party and EMH and just fitting so much in to a relatively short time frame. I was nodding off during Impressions de France. The theater seats are so comfortable, the dim lighting and classical music playing during the film is so relaxing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter