airflight confusion

DisneyNett

Earning My Ears
Hello to all! I have a few questions to ask, to help clear some confusion , Thanks.
1) how many hours does it take to get to the ships port from MCO airport?
2) what time can you board the ship before it sails?
3) is MCO the closest airport to the port? (im coming from Los angeles)
4)what time do we get off the ship when the trip is over? (i dont want to make my plane reservation to early or too late)

Thank you very much!:Pinkbounc :confused:

Originally posted by DisneyNett
Hello to all! I have a few questions to ask, to help clear some confusion , Thanks.
1) how many hours does it take to get to the ships port from MCO airport?
2) what time can you board the ship before it sails?
3) is MCO the closest airport to the port? (im coming from Los angeles)
4)what time do we get off the ship when the trip is over? (i dont want to make my plane reservation to early or too late)

Thank you very much!:Pinkbounc :confused:

1. About an hour.
2. Boarding begins at around 12:30
3. It's the closest major airport, and I believe the only one DCL offers transfers from.
4. That depends on your dining rotation. I wouldn't book a return flight before noon, and in all honesty 2:00pm would be a better option IMHO. No stress that way, and you can leisurely leave the ship. Because you are coming from LaLa land, you'll probably want the later dining rotation, so you'll get off the ship around 9:00am.

Anne

Well thank you ducklite, that was quick response! Very helpful information. I believe I do have the later dining reservations. I'm not quite up on the abbreviations, so can you tell me was IMHO is? lol. thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter