Airmiles Armchair Chatter

ok so I am 710am short for my last ticket for march break. With 60days fast approaching, I know they are coming with the |STB, but not in time. Do I bite the bullet and transfer from 2nd acount which will cost me 105 plus hst. I think so small price to pay for 5 day ticket and know its on time.

I am going to transfer some to my mom's card before February so we can get the current 5-day Canadian rate passes. She's just shy of 800 right now, but still has a few weeks before she goes away.

@mort1331, my SIL was able to get miles transferred from her DH's account for free. They didn't charge her one penny. It's definitely worth to ask if they will do it for no charge.
So called |AM they said that is just for company cards, not personal, oh well worth a shot

I am going to transfer some to my mom's card before February so we can get the current 5-day Canadian rate passes. She's just shy of 800 right now, but still has a few weeks before she goes away.
Yes just bit the bullet and paid for the swap. $118 can, so not bad for a 5 day pass and saving my non expire ticket.

I believe you will find it is 1 airmile only for 15 litres, and above. They changed it years ago in Ontario. Might be different in other provinces. I advise only putting in the 25 litres each time, it does not benefit you to pump more litres.

Shell Retail
http://www.shell.ca

You'll earn:

• 1 AIR MILES® reward mile on a minimum 15 litre fuel purchase in a single transaction*

and/or

• 1 AIR MILES® reward mile for every $10 purchased in-store in a single transaction**.

Also if you pump Shell VPower they are giving 10 times miles, and topping up to 100 airmiles with 4 fills per month.

Started 28 December 2019 and runs till the end of March 2020.

I did four VPower fills in December after the promo started so I will post when the top up air miles post to my account.
Perfect, thanks, will amend my post!

Does anyone know the fine print on this? 1 per collector? Or can I do 2 separate $30 transactions for 100 miles each?

EDIT: also what do folks think the possibility of a blue Friday before the Canadian promo ends? (I need about 900 more airmiles to get another discounted ticket with hopper at the promo price from the personal shopper lol)
Last year there was a Blue Friday January 11 and again February 1

Flyer links are updated in the first post -- once again, Wednesday slipped past me!

Got my list ready for a Rexall hunting trip tomorrow, I'm hoping I can put together at least 2 transactions.

So I arrived at Rexall this morning, ready for some airmiles hunting, and find they've changed the hours of my Rexall! It doesn't open till 9am now, which totally sucks - I always go between 8am and 9am, after dropping my kids off before heading into work. This is going to make my Rexall shopping way less convenient for me :(

Anyone know how long we have to wait to chase miles for airmilesshops purchases? I have three orders I'm waiting on miles for with 5x multipliers, along with the 20x black friday multiplier.

I’m so confused this am.. between airmiles and PayPal i need a nap
If I go into my onyx ot says ive earned 988 airmiles so far this year ? I have no clue and my regular am acct isn’t showing an increase of that ??
paypal I received a $1511 payment withdrew $1411.. leaving 100 in my PayPal acct. today received another $130 payment and purchase $100 usd gift card . Roughly by my calculations should be around $100 left .. there’s $27 left . I’ve emailed them and got their automatic response
I really need a nap
If anyone can think of any reason why to either
Love the fact there was 2 blue Fridays Jan/feb last year here’s hoping .
happy Friday all xo

Please ignore question
Just a quick question regarding using cash airmiles at Metro.
If I have 500 cash airmiles and purchase 50$ worth of groceries can I use all 500 cash airmiles for the purchase?
Is there any daily limit to how much I can redeem for cash airmiles?
Edited to add I figured it out:
95 Cash Miles = $10 towards your purchases at Metro
Cash Miles can be used to get $10 increments towards eligible purchases, up to a daily maximum of $750 across all Partners. Some exceptions may apply.

Thanks Mel

Last edited:
New year, time to plan a new vacation! We went to WDW and a week cruise on MSC in Sept./Oct. and have decided to plan a Disney/Universal trip in Nov. 2022. So now I need to up my AM and PC points game. AM will go towards flights, so 20,000 needed, so far anyway, and PC points to either put cash aside or put towards Disney gcs.

New year, time to plan a new vacation! We went to WDW and a week cruise on MSC in Sept./Oct. and have decided to plan a Disney/Universal trip in Nov. 2022. So now I need to up my AM and PC points game. AM will go towards flights, so 20,000 needed, so far anyway, and PC points to either put cash aside or put towards Disney gcs.

OT but how was the MSC cruise? which ship? I keep booking and cancelling them.

That sounds like a great goal and lots of time to book it! AM can be used for hotels at Disney now, and Universal, in case that interests you as well ;) More to save!

Thinking of grabbing a few things for my sister upcoming birthday at Rexall.
so far I have
Kit facial masks $1.99 each x3
Kit pouf scrubbie ,99 cents
Rexall scented Epsom salts $8.99
any other ideas?????????????
Hugs
Mel

are there kit-branded scented candles?

or some kind of hand/foot soak?

Thinking of grabbing a few things for my sister upcoming birthday at Rexall.
so far I have
Kit facial masks $1.99 each x3
Kit pouf scrubbie ,99 cents
Rexall scented Epsom salts $8.99
any other ideas?????????????
Hugs
Mel

I got those makeup remover square things for my nieces, I use them for removing nailpolish too so figured they would come in handy. They were pretty inexpensive and either Rexall or Kit brand I think. I got them both foot files as well, and Be Brand hand cream.

I'm interested too.I think their new private island Ocean Cay is opened/opening soon.

It is open, though I believe they are still working on it while it's being visited and I've read wind seems to be a problem with ships missing it. But I've seen pics and it looks very nice. Though not as exciting as the new Coco Cay (no waterslides) it has a lot of beaches and areas for swimming, snorkeling.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter