Airmiles Armchair Chatter

We just booked a week in Mexico, Dreams Riviera Cancun, end of Feb. Can't wait for that warmth! Anyways, I used AM's to pay for my flight to T.O. and a nights stay at the airport. I didn't look at booking the actual vacation with AM's, my DIL booked it all for us through Transat, however I payed for a second room at the airport for them and will get 190 AM's back for that.
Right now I have a viral infection, on antibiotics and two different puffers so just imagining the warm weather is making my day brighter.

not totally air miles related, but I learned about checkout 51 here, so I’m sharing: I just put in for another cheque, and I’ve gotten almost 50$ back so far!

It goes into our vacation fund...I hope that this cheque makes it in time for our trip next month. It would cover a round of dole whip :rotfl2:

Anyone know how long we have to wait to chase miles for airmilesshops purchases? I have three orders I'm waiting on miles for with 5x multipliers, along with the 20x black friday multiplier.
Online shopping timeline is 60 for base and 75 for bonus
use THIS WEBSITE to figure out when that should be. If you shopped right on black friday your earliest date to chase down is Jan 28

Wait I went from BMO airmiles to elite ? But I thought the reward for spending so much was higher .. I wanna say1000 crap I’ll have to go back maybe
Would I call BMO or airmiles ? So confused still need my nap

Did you sign up for a new CC. 500AM is the bonus offer for the regular BMO M/C.

I'm interested too.I think their new private island Ocean Cay is opened/opening soon.

I'll be honest, I won't book with them again. We had a free drink package included, but no one could tell us exactly what was included, so some drinks we didn't pay for one day, and then the same drinks another day, we were charged. The food was okay, but the buffets closed at weird times some nights. The pizza was hella good though, and the dining room waiters we had were great, though they didn't get our orders right sometimes.

The kids club my son enjoyed, but we never got a daily pamphlet with the kids activities except on the first day in Spanish. My nieces hated it though and refused to go back.

The cabin was amazing, there were 4 of us and we had so much room. Oceanview with a bed for us, the couch pulled out for my daughter, and a bunk from the wall for my son.

We had a better experience than my sister and brother in law did, they had a ton of complaints, but one and done for my family.

@kitntrip Yea, those are the reasons we haven't booked with them. Way too many complaints. If I only get to cruise one per year, I want to have a good idea of what type of experience I will have.

I just got this offer. Weirdly it said "Correction: Get 2x the Miles", but I have no other email from BMO.
I didn't get the first one either, just this one that says correction. I opted in but don't expect to collect to many AM's from it as I don't shop at many AM places unless there is a big special on.

Anyone get an offer for BMO 2x the miles for January?
Will that be 2x on base miles or base and bonus combined. Or is it 1AM for every $5 spent (ususal is 1AM for $10)

You've been selected to receive a January
Bonus Offer to help you get even more out of
your everyday purchases:​

Opt in now

mail
Get​
2X​
AIR MILES® Reward Miles​
on eligible purchases2 with your
BMO AIR MILES World Elite Mastercard at participating AIR MILES Partners from January 3 to 24, 2020.​
I didn't get the first email either just this one.

Will that be 2x on base miles or base and bonus combined. Or is it 1AM for every $5 spent (ususal is 1AM for $10)

You've been selected to receive a January
Bonus Offer to help you get even more out of
your everyday purchases:​

Opt in now

mail
Get​
2X​
AIR MILES® Reward Miles​
on eligible purchases2 with your
BMO AIR MILES World Elite Mastercard at participating AIR MILES Partners from January 3 to 24, 2020.​
I didn't get the first email either just this one.
I have the same questions, and couldn't find any Ts&CS, or even the footnote for what constitutes an eligible purchase.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter