Airmiles Armchair Chatter

BMO offer Terms and Conditions
  1. Eligible credit cards include: BMO®† AIR MILES® Mastercard®*, BMO IGA AIR MILES Mastercard, BMO Sobeys AIR MILES Mastercard, BMO Shell®** AIR MILES Mastercard, and BMO Affinity AIR MILES Mastercard cards. Offer can only be used once per AIR MILES® Collector Number. The same AIR MILES credit card must be used for purchases during the promotional period in order to qualify for this offer.
  2. Opt-in requirements: To qualify for this offer, you must (a) opt in for the offer by entering your AIR MILES Collector Number and clicking the “Opt in” button on https://bonusboom.airmiles.ca/en/optin/bmo on or before July 1, 2020, and (b) spend $150 using your eligible BMO AIR MILES Mastercard between June 18 and July 1, 2020 inclusive at participating Partners. These purchases must be made at participating Partners listed in the “Participating AIR MILES Partners” section of the web page: https://bmoairmilesmastercard.airmiles.ca/en/home?vr=promo. Participating AIR MILES Partners may be added or removed at any time without notice. Visit https://bmoairmilesmastercard.airmiles.ca/en/home?vr=promo for current participating Partner details. The purchases do not have to be made at the same retailer and can be made at multiple retailers. There is no minimum spend amount required per transaction, as long as the cumulative transactions over the promotion period total $150. Purchase transactions do not include cash advances, balance transfers, interest charges, fee payments, credit or debit adjustments, or any other amounts that may be charged to the account. See the Bonus Boom® Promotion Terms and Conditions for details. This offer is valid only for the AIR MILES Collector Number associated with your BMO AIR MILES Mastercard account. A limit of one (1) offer applies per AIR MILES Collector Account. To qualify for this offer, your BMO AIR MILES Mastercard account must be in good standing at the time the Bonus Miles are awarded. Offer is subject to change without notice. Miles will be deposited by July 31, 2020.

I am able to see using their link some partners listed.

BMO offer Terms and Conditions
  1. Eligible credit cards include: BMO®† AIR MILES® Mastercard®*, BMO IGA AIR MILES Mastercard, BMO Sobeys AIR MILES Mastercard, BMO Shell®** AIR MILES Mastercard, and BMO Affinity AIR MILES Mastercard cards. Offer can only be used once per AIR MILES® Collector Number. The same AIR MILES credit card must be used for purchases during the promotional period in order to qualify for this offer.
  2. Opt-in requirements: To qualify for this offer, you must (a) opt in for the offer by entering your AIR MILES Collector Number and clicking the “Opt in” button on https://bonusboom.airmiles.ca/en/optin/bmo on or before July 1, 2020, and (b) spend $150 using your eligible BMO AIR MILES Mastercard between June 18 and July 1, 2020 inclusive at participating Partners. These purchases must be made at participating Partners listed in the “Participating AIR MILES Partners” section of the web page: https://bmoairmilesmastercard.airmiles.ca/en/home?vr=promo. Participating AIR MILES Partners may be added or removed at any time without notice. Visit https://bmoairmilesmastercard.airmiles.ca/en/home?vr=promo for current participating Partner details. The purchases do not have to be made at the same retailer and can be made at multiple retailers. There is no minimum spend amount required per transaction, as long as the cumulative transactions over the promotion period total $150. Purchase transactions do not include cash advances, balance transfers, interest charges, fee payments, credit or debit adjustments, or any other amounts that may be charged to the account. See the Bonus Boom® Promotion Terms and Conditions for details. This offer is valid only for the AIR MILES Collector Number associated with your BMO AIR MILES Mastercard account. A limit of one (1) offer applies per AIR MILES Collector Account. To qualify for this offer, your BMO AIR MILES Mastercard account must be in good standing at the time the Bonus Miles are awarded. Offer is subject to change without notice. Miles will be deposited by July 31, 2020.

I am able to see using their link some partners listed.
Very strange. My email reads

Frank: it’s almost Bonus Boom time!

From June 18 to July 1, 2020, you can add some serious AIR MILES® Bonus Miles to your purchases in-store and online at participating Partners.

Get started early by opting in to the offer below. Then you’ll be ready to pile up the Bonus Miles with your BMO AIR MILES World Elite Mastercard.​

BMO

Very strange. My email reads

Frank: it’s almost Bonus Boom time!

From June 18 to July 1, 2020, you can add some serious AIR MILES® Bonus Miles to your purchases in-store and online at participating Partners.

Get started early by opting in to the offer below. Then you’ll be ready to pile up the Bonus Miles with your BMO AIR MILES World Elite Mastercard.​

BMO

Well I like your offer better,,mine is spend 150 get 75 airmiles.
Hugs
Mel

Mine is $200/125 miles as well.

I also did the Shell offer today: Earn 20 miles when you use 95 cash miles.

I only did $15 of gas as I plan on try to do this at least two more times before it expires July 5.

I did a food bank Cheerios donation on one card and our regular grocery shop on my husband's card at Sobeys for 1,935 and 965 AMs respectively.

For the Cheerios, I called in and asked them to set aside 51 boxes. Then I went in and paid, and they just kept them there at the store for the regular food bank pick-up. It took 5 minutes for that shop.

Well I feel like a loser.....I only bought 6 boxes of cereal. I kept 2 and donated 4.

Someone had also bought cereal for donation because when I put it in the box there was a LOT of Cheerios in there.
You donated twice what you kept! You are awesome!!!

I just got the idea of the "purchase for donation" from this board this week - from Mel and others. (I know they've been doing this for awhile but I had never tried it - usually I make a cash donation.) I'd planned on a donation for the food bank anyway after hearing a story on CBC this week, so it made sense in conjunction with my planned spending. Jacqueline and others have such great tips on staying within limits and plans.

I wanted to share the bulk purchase phone in advance option because it saved me a lot of time. I didn't have to worry if the store was stocked up, go gather the boxes, bring them to the cash and cause a big line, bring them to the food bank myself, etc. :)

You donated twice what you kept! You are awesome!!!

I just got the idea of the "purchase for donation" from this board this week - from Mel and others. (I know they've been doing this for awhile but I had never tried it - usually I make a cash donation.) I'd planned on a donation for the food bank anyway after hearing a story on CBC this week, so it made sense in conjunction with my planned spending. Jacqueline and others have such great tips on staying within limits and plans.

I wanted to share the bulk purchase phone in advance option because it saved me a lot of time. I didn't have to worry if the store was stocked up, go gather the boxes, bring them to the cash and cause a big line, bring them to the food bank myself, etc. :)
Under normal circumstances I would have been one that bought 50 boxes for the food bank. However, my business has been closed since March and I have to be cautious with spending. I'm currently feeling a tad stressed about some up coming payments that need to be made......the gov still has not addressed what relief there will be for businesses that have had zero income this quarter. So anyway, buying a couple of boxes of cereal to earn some AM somehow makes me feel productive. It's a shame this deal didn't come along a week sooner.....I had already stocked up.

Under normal circumstances I would have been one that bought 50 boxes for the food bank. However, my business has been closed since March and I have to be cautious with spending. I'm currently feeling a tad stressed about some up coming payments that need to be made......the gov still has not addressed what relief there will be for businesses that have had zero income this quarter. So anyway, buying a couple of boxes of cereal to earn some AM somehow makes me feel productive. It's a shame this deal didn't come along a week sooner.....I had already stocked up.
Oh wow, I'm so sorry to hear that. No wonder you are feeling stressed. I'm really hoping you will get some positive news soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter