Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Waiting on so many miles to post. Have a quote on Seaworld/Aquatica tickets with all day dining, through the personal shopper, and I'm 400 AM short, which I have pending but of course the quote is only good for two weeks. Looks like I need to pick up some TicTacs or something. Can't be online which is unfortunate since a few items on the receipt list are on my grocery list. I'm not sure I want to go to the store in person lol. I guess we'll see, I do want that 100 AM.

OT today is the day if you spend $50 at Rexall and load the offer, you earn 50,000 be well points. My Rexall sells M&M's products so I will add that to my shopping and I think I will make the $50 spend.
I wonder if my spend $40 earn 15,000 points will stack.
As Mel said, Rexall offers stack no problem! I turn it into a game, watch offers I have, check the flyer and keep my trips spread out. For example, we were getting down on Robax for hubby (getting old sucks!) and poof, offer in flyer, product on sale, been awhile since we'd bought any pain relief and it was a redemption week. I walked out of the store with more points than I went in with, I essentially got the pills for free and then some.

Make sure to keep enough points in your account for a $10 redemption event, those happen about once a month. Why not earn points back for using some?

Ugh. Kiddo wants a new Xbox for Christmas and they are on sale ($50 off 🙄 ) but I don't think I can get any AM for purchasing it! I can get it from Amazon and delivered tomorrow. or I can wait until tomorrow and see if I can order from Shoppers and maybe get those points. I don't want it to go out of stock and miss out. What to do...

Ugh. Kiddo wants a new Xbox for Christmas and they are on sale ($50 off 🙄 ) but I don't think I can get any AM for purchasing it! I can get it from Amazon and delivered tomorrow. or I can wait until tomorrow and see if I can order from Shoppers and maybe get those points. I don't want it to go out of stock and miss out. What to do...
Youngest son bought a gaming chair ,,,Best Buy,,, without telling me when the 11x was going on,,,Grrrrrrrr!
But he just booked a flight to come with me in the Spring time,,,lol
I told him you have to help me earn Airmiles not just spend them.

I shopped at Rexall today and bought mostly M&M products for the big game on Sunday and earned 65450 points. I didn't buy stuff I didn't need so the points are worth it. And I got my Secret deodarant on clearance from 10 something to 1.49. I may cash in $10 in points next week after my badminton class and buy the 2023 Charity Bear. I am a sucker for those things.

I shopped at Rexall today and bought mostly M&M products for the big game on Sunday and earned 65450 points. I didn't buy stuff I didn't need so the points are worth it. And I got my Secret deodarant on clearance from 10 something to 1.49. I may cash in $10 in points next week after my badminton class and buy the 2023 Charity Bear. I am a sucker for those things.
Ahhhh now I get the Lady checking out with 10 of those deodorants lol.
I did wonder .lol
I picked up a couple of Lasagnas that were on sale 13.99 each (M&M) and a Christmas gift Rose & Robin Salt Lamp,, 25% off. I think it will go great in my son's apt.
I might get another one for oldest son next week.

In total I got 67,550 points good deal.
Hugs Mel

happy times in the duck household ... had a big dump of both airmiles and WestJet dollars at some point today! Not sure what the Airmiles will go towards but we will now only need to pay the taxes for our flights for our do- over trip in February/March! Not only do we have enough to cover hubby's fare for that trip but about $150 will be left for the trip next October! My companion fare is free this time so our total flight cost will be around $350!!!!

tomorrow's plan of attack is:

1. hit up len's Mill to get some ribbon to finish off goody bags for cast members
  2. Head to bulk barn to get some hard maple leaf candies to go in the bags
  3. next stop, dollarama for a thing of tic- tacs for the receipt offer, a leak proof sippy cup or bottle for transporting my milk, and a gift card to round up to $30 to get the card link offer done - should net me over 200 miles
  4. Next stop, Rexall for a bunch of items - the weekend offer is better for me because I have targeted offers that weren't available today (like the Robax I mentioned!)
  5. final stop will be zehrs for a few things I can only get there, one is frozen berries that I can get for 3.49, points on those, plus points on Blueberries AND Tortilla chips for another receipt offer
I'm exhausted reading that back!!!

Yesterday I tried submitting a receipt for Siggi's Yogurt, it said it did not qualify. This morning I submitted another receipt for Siggi's Yogurt (bought separately) and it not only took giving me the 15 AM's but it also gave me 10 AMs for Astro Yogurt which was not purchased and the 100 bonus AMs. Everything showed immediately including the 100 bonus AMs. Easy Peasy.

Tried the other receipt again and it said I had already used it and it did not qualify. So, I went to the help section to see what my options were. It told me to send a missing miles request through the receipt site explaining what I was missing. I did and will now wait to see what happens.

ETA--I did each receipt on different accounts.

Nov 20 2023

shell99.jpg

Terms & Conditions​

* Offer is exclusive, non-transferable and available only to the recipient of the offer invitation. Collector must click on the “Opt in” button in the offer invitation prior to transacting to participate in this offer. Offer only valid November 20, 2023, at participating Shell locations (excluding Shell Flying J locations). Get 1 AIR MILES Bonus Mile per litre when you fill with any grade Shell Fuel, and 1 Bonus Mile for every $1 spent on Car Wash and qualifying non-fuel products (excludes tobacco products, lottery tickets, gift cards, prepaid credit cards, phone cards, and any other goods or services specified from time to time or as excluded by law). Maximum 100 Bonus Miles per collector number for this offer. No coupon required. A valid AIR MILES card must be presented/collector number entered at time of transaction. This offer may be combined with other bonus offers. Shell reserves the right to make changes to this offer and to terminate the offer at any time, for any reason and without notice. Please allow up to two (2) weeks post-promotion for Bonus Miles to be posted to your collector account. ®™ Trademarks of AM Royalties Limited Partnership used under license by AIR MILES Loyalty Inc. and Shell Canada Products. The Shell logo is a trademark of Shell Brands International AG. Used under license

I just had a massive dump of miles from the GAP and AM Shops for an order I did. It's all going back to the store, so those will be out of my account Monday or Tuesday.

I used DH's Cash miles for Shell at the pump last night...first time I ever used miles for gas. Easy peasy.

All of DH's Cash miles and my PC points are being cashed out for groceries right now. My credit card skyrocketed with the cost of groceries this year and the responsible adult in me said I need to get that balance to zero by December 31. Then I can restart my saving for travel in 2024. By then, hopefully, air miles will no longer be Cash and Dream miles and be all one pot again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter