Airmiles Armchair Chatter

I'm in Ontario and am not seeing it.
I just went back into airmiles and it still shows for me however they have added another circle, something to do with a basketball player I think (not into sports). The Cineplex offer must be individualized. Sorry if its not there for some.

Well HOT DANG (trying to avoid the DIS-filter :P )
I managed to find the link to get the cineplex tickets -- I live in Ontario, close enough to the cities that are showing whatever the current movie is so it's not filtered that way.

Here's the link to the order page if someone wants to try it for the team and report back!

https://www.airmiles.ca/arrow/Produ...2654766&cm_sp=32740xCINEPLEXxHPBxONYXxExFEB27

Here's what you're gonna see on that page if it works

upload_2017-2-28_15-48-1.png

Last edited:
I managed to find the link to get the cineplex tickets -- I live in Ontario, close enough to the cities that are showing whatever the current movie is so it's not filtered that way.

Here's the link to the order page if someone wants to try it for the team and report back!

https://www.airmiles.ca/arrow/Produ...2654766&cm_sp=32740xCINEPLEXxHPBxONYXxExFEB27

Worked!!!! Thank you!!!! Now what exactly did I order??? lol

Worked!!!! Thank you!!!! Now what exactly did I order??? lol
You just ordered an Adult Night's Out pass ---- here's what you'll be getting pretty sweet deal if you ask me! we often use these on a Tuesday night if we want to go to a VIP performance so the "upgrade" is less AND we earn more Scene Points :P Yes, the Duck knows how to work THAT loyalty programme as well hee-hee popcorn::
upload_2017-2-28_15-43-58.png
upload_2017-2-28_15-44-15.png

View attachment 222868
May I asked how you got the link to work? It didn't work for me but maybe I just did something wrong.

I should clarify, I mean I couldn't get this link to show in my post when I tried to show everyone earlier, not that I can't get it to work when I click on it.

Sweet!!! I just got one too...and I'm in the West - Alberta!!!! We usually get the Costco coupon as it's so much more affordable to go with that coupon...and you get Scene points with that as well. Guess I will use this coupon and some of my scene points to get food :woohoo:

View attachment 222868

SWEEEEEET! I just managed to order one!

Thanks, Donald! Worked for me in Alberta. It's an awesome deal--the Night Out passes cost about 30 bucks at Costco, I think. And thanks too to tinkerone for bringing the deal to our attention!

View attachment 222868

Jacqueline,

AGAIN you are my hero!! Your link worked for me, and I ordered a pass too!

Thanks so much!
Kerrey

May I asked how you got the link to work? It didn't work for me but maybe I just did something wrong.

I should clarify, I mean I couldn't get this link to show in my post when I tried to show everyone earlier, not that I can't get it to work when I click on it.
I just opened up the page, copied the URL and then just pasted it in my post -- either right click & select paste or CTRL V depending on my mood :P
i've been known to get fancy and actually create a funky link but today -- nope LAZY

Thanks a million Donald. I figured I was just going to be out of luck as I couldn't get to it no matter what I did. I managed to order 1 on my account and 1 on DH's gold account. Movies in our future> Yay!:dogdance:

Jacqueline....you are my hero!!! Thanks for the link...it worked for me...I'm ONYX in Ontario...this is my first "Benefit" redemption. Do we receive an email with the pass or does it arrive in the mail? Also, if it arrives in time, can we use it to see Beauty & the Beast? I saw on the Cineplex site that no passes can be redeemed the first week...

Just went to the Cineplex site and the value of a Great Escape certificate is up to $42.37. It says that corporate customers can purchase the certificates for $29.45 each....this is a sweet deal for 1 air mile!!!!!! thanks again everyone who posted!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter