Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Well HOT DANG (trying to avoid the DIS-filter :P )
I managed to find the link to get the cineplex tickets -- I live in Ontario, close enough to the cities that are showing whatever the current movie is so it's not filtered that way.

Here's the link to the order page if someone wants to try it for the team and report back!

https://www.airmiles.ca/arrow/Produ...2654766&cm_sp=32740xCINEPLEXxHPBxONYXxExFEB27

Here's what you're gonna see on that page if it works

View attachment 222868
Thanks. Got it done so still some left. Great deal.

Jacqueline....you are my hero!!! Thanks for the link...it worked for me...I'm ONYX in Ontario...this is my first "Benefit" redemption. Do we receive an email with the pass or does it arrive in the mail? Also, if it arrives in time, can we use it to see Beauty & the Beast? I saw on the Cineplex site that no passes can be redeemed the first week...
We'll more than likely be getting an actual coupon in the mail that you can use for ANY movie. (ETA if you want to see any "premium movie -- IMAX, 3D, VIP etc you'll need to pay the difference between regular admission think "bridging!) No idea how long till they get delivered though ...here's what they say on the Cineplex site I've used these all the time, think of it as a gift card :D
upload_2017-2-28_17-38-34.png

If we purchase park passes through Airmiles, can I upgrade them to park hopper at the gate? I know WDW lets you but what about the reduce rate for us Canadian citizens? We are going to DL in november and I was going to order passes today through airmiles.

I managed to find the link to get the cineplex tickets -- I live in Ontario, close enough to the cities that are showing whatever the current movie is so it's not filtered that way.

Here's the link to the order page if someone wants to try it for the team and report back!

https://www.airmiles.ca/arrow/Produ...2654766&cm_sp=32740xCINEPLEXxHPBxONYXxExFEB27

View attachment 222868
Most excellent! Thank you Duck.
I just got two sets.
Was this in your offers? Or did you dig it up somehow?

Thanks to Tinker as well. Much appreciated.

View attachment 222868

Thanks Duck and Tinker, I managed to get one also :yay:

We'll more than likely be getting an actual coupon in the mail that you can use for ANY movie. (ETA if you want to see any "premium movie -- IMAX, 3D, VIP etc you'll need to pay the difference between regular admission think "bridging!) No idea how long till they get delivered though ...here's what they say on the Cineplex site I've used these all the time, think of it as a gift card :D
View attachment 222870
Thanks a lot for this information...I was thinking of seeing Beauty and the Beast at WDW when we go at the end of March but now with this, I will see it here locally...

Thanks for the link on the movie pass, i placed the order but it says it's only for 300 of them? i guess we're going to be the only ones getting them lol. I wonder if it will be giftable? My parents enjoy going to the movies (I never seem to have time). either way, i'm sure the tickets will get used :)

If we purchase park passes through Airmiles, can I upgrade them to park hopper at the gate? I know WDW lets you but what about the reduce rate for us Canadian citizens? We are going to DL in november and I was going to order passes today through airmiles.

You will be able to upgrade them. The more important question is how much will it cost you to do it? Are the DL reduced rate tickets still offered on the Airmiles site. I thought I read a little earlier somewhere that the WDW were continuing but maybe not the DL.

We just went to DL and were there for 3 days with passes obtained through AM. They were park hoppers and included 1 Magic Morning too...

Do you have an iPhone? You can now download the Carrot app and collect Scene points from doing health-related surveys and challenges! Let me know if you want a referral code for even more bonus points ;)

You just ordered an Adult Night's Out pass ---- here's what you'll be getting pretty sweet deal if you ask me! we often use these on a Tuesday night if we want to go to a VIP performance so the "upgrade" is less AND we earn more Scene Points :P Yes, the Duck knows how to work THAT loyalty programme as well hee-hee popcorn::
View attachment 222866
View attachment 222867

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter