airmiles junkies unite!

I did the powerplegde a couple of months ago and have yet to see the miles in my account. I think it is one of the slow ones that takes the full 120 days.

I got my 20 airmiles in less than 3 days after I took the pledge.
I would either try again (it will tell you if your card has participated before) or write to them to complain.

If you have a new Safeway store in your city... or a Walmart Super Centre going in close to any newer safeway... check their flyer. The Safeway near my home that recently opened has had 12 months of bonus airmiles... spend $100 get 150 airmiles, and spend $200 get 300 bonus airmiles... I go every week... today I got 510 airmiles on $210 worth of groceries. I have recieved as many as 900 in one trip ($225 spent)

Takes some planning... but it's worth the drive if the store is further than your local store. They do this to get people in, and to compete against the Walmart Supercentre pricing.

Too bad we don't have Safeways in Ontario yet....

I got my 20 airmiles in less than 3 days after I took the pledge.
I would either try again (it will tell you if your card has participated before) or write to them to complain.

I just went in and did it again.....it took my info so I guess something went wrong the last time. I already have the confirmation email so I'll keep it just in case. It says in the confirmation that the miles are credited within 7 days.

I'm not sure if this in new info, or has been this way for a while, but I just checked Airmiles.ca, and saw they are promoting getting a five day disney pass with your miles for the price of 3 days. Not bad! Sorry if this info is posted somewhere else.

melissa

I'm not sure if this in new info, or has been this way for a while, but I just checked Airmiles.ca, and saw they are promoting getting a five day disney pass with your miles for the price of 3 days. Not bad! Sorry if this info is posted somewhere else.

melissa

There is also a 6 day for the price of 4 available. Doesn't show up until you go to select which one you want to order though.

BIG Airmiles sales at Metro, In Ontario, this week.
Check the flyer at: http://metro.ca/en/on/available-flyers.html?method=getAvailableFlyers

For instance, 3 boxes of 12 cans of Coke products for 12.00 (4.00 each). You get 20 bonus airmiles with this purchase. Several other products have extra airmiles.

Considering the regular price at No Frills or Walmart is 5.27 per box, that's a good price and great bonus AM.. I'll stock up on m mission to get 200 miles until end of October.

Check the flyer at: http://metro.ca/en/on/available-flyers.html?method=getAvailableFlyers

For instance, 3 boxes of 12 cans of Coke products for 12.00 (4.00 each). You get 20 bonus airmiles with this purchase. Several other products have extra airmiles.

Considering the regular price at No Frills or Walmart is 5.27 per box, that's a good price and great bonus AM.. I'll stock up on m mission to get 200 miles until end of October.

They have this promo fairly often.....since it is on this week it most likely will be on again in another couple of weeks. Also, today if you pay with an AM credit card you will get 2X the miles on your card. That is valid at Rexall and Metro.

I would like to see a return to the 4 weeks of airmiles promo that they did a few years ago. It was in the fall and each week I was getting between 250 and 400 miles for only about $125-$150 worth of groceries. I earned over 1000 miles in those 4 weeks.

Shell is offering between 5X and 10X the miles if you buy at least $20 worth of gas and either $5 or $10 in convience purchases in the same transaction. You must pay with an AM credit card for this one.

I actually took advantage of this promo since there were several things available that I actually use lol. For example: 2 x 6pk of powerade ($4.99 ea) = 10 AM; 3 boxes of Orville Redenbacher microwave popcorn (3 for $10) = 20 AM; Sargento shredded cheese 3 @ $3.99 each which I thought was an awesome price = 20 AM; Uncle Bens Bistro rice (2 for $5) = 5 AM.

I would like to see a return to the 4 weeks of airmiles promo that they did a few years ago.

Yes! That would be great! I've noticed ever since A&P became Metro, the 'Bonus' AM promos have been few and far in between. :sad2:

I actually took advantage of this promo since there were several things available that I actually use lol. For example: 2 x 6pk of powerade ($4.99 ea) = 10 AM; 3 boxes of Orville Redenbacher microwave popcorn (3 for $10) = 20 AM; Sargento shredded cheese 3 @ $3.99 each which I thought was an awesome price = 20 AM; Uncle Bens Bistro rice (2 for $5) = 5 AM.

The shredded cheese is indeed an awesome price. I hope other people can take advantage of this week. It goes up to next Thursday.

Winnipeggers - Osbourne store has the extreme airmiles!!

Spend $100, get 250 AM, spend $200 get 500 AM!

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Flights to Orlando are on sale 30% off for Gold Collectors and 20% off for regular collectors. Depart between Nov 17 and Jan 31. :banana: Must fly WestJet or Air Canada (from Montreal/Ottawa/Quebec/Toronto). Book before Nov 21!

I've only used airmiles once for flights, but then we drive to WDW or DL. We use air Miles for passes. I have one 5 day adult in airmiles right now and part way to the second. At 2175 air miles it's a great deal and you can up the days at the park for about $5 a day. I got 498 air miles at Safeway one day doing the 100 for $100 deal twice and buying all kinds of 5 items for 30 or 40 or 50 deals. If it's something I can keep in the cupboard, I get it then. The Gourmet Shoppe stuffed chicken breasts and all were on one week for 3 for $9.99 and 6 of them for a bonus 50 air miles - I got 12 and got 100 air miles for $40 orth of groceries. Not bad was base is 1 air mile for $20.

hi mybails...i have a question for you...i am a huge safeway airmile shopper....i got almost 800 a couple of weeks ago and spent 300 that week...You said that you stock up on things when they are buy 5 and get 30 or 40..i do this to, BUT can you purchase more than 1 set in a purchase...for example, if it is buy 5 pringles and get 40, can i buy 10 in the same order and get 80...usually i do in separate orders, but sometimes this defeats the "spend 100 get 150" ...heading out tomorrow for a 100 dollar shop and should be able to get at least 300-350, but if i can do more than 1 set, i can get at least 400:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter