• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Airmiles MEGA MILES Miles are Posting

Ugh, I just got back from Mexico and I have almost zero chance of getting the big bonus. The offers out here in BC are thin and I can see getting 3, maybe 4.
Don't give up too quickly! Check out post #4 for a list of people who are willing to help out, you might get this done after all. Hope your trip was amazing!

My did too. Whew I am glad - maybe we have overwhelmed the system and they worked oldest members to newest members as I know my sister has had her membership longer than mine.

Today is day three for me doing this promo, it looks easier than last ones so am going to tackle doing the whole family (5 cards). So far done:

Wednesday, did 5: Sobeys (3), BMO (1), Rexall (1)
Thursday, did 5: Rexall (2), Shell (1), Lowes (2)

Left to do:
Metro (5), waiting for April 11
Rona (4), waiting for April 4
Shell (4), 2 trips to Quebec in April so not a problem

Two more, waiting to see what makes sense. If Foodland does a Blue Friday I'll likely do that, another Lowes or Ace Hardware is also an option or Rexall next week's promo if there is an email coupon Monday.

I'm hoping to get a couple of shops in the weekend for the promo. I need some new blinds for 2 windows...and I had purchased the other ones from Rona...so I will be using some cash miles for that and global pet foods as well. Then need to talk to the hubby about whether to get fitted for contacts for the trip...or get a snorkel mask with the prescription lenses in them. If i get the snorkel mask...i'll order through the airmiles portal and get them from amazon.

ME: Urban Fresh Thursday (March 21): 4 cards- no miles on receipt, promo code #30 on all receipts. No airmiles posted to any of the accounts

Sobeys Thursday (March 21): 2 cards - 150 miles show on each receipt, promo code #22 on each receipt. Airmiles posted to both accounts yesterday.

UPDATE: Urban Fresh: 3 out of the 4 cards have 95 Sobeys bonus miles posted as of today. Not sure why only 3 and not sure why 95. I thought it should be 75. Anyone have any ideas? I hope these still count for the Mega Miles promo.

Somehow I got a few extras. I'll wait and see if they correct it. I also did the BMO opt in for Mega Miles and those posted today also.

Just received two new targeted offers.

1. M/C - get 50 AM for using M/C at Shell and Sobeys during April
2. shop in store 4 times at Shell (min $5) get 50AM (for month of April)

I'm going to need another spreadsheet just to keep track of the targeted offers I need to do.

Last edited:
I just went to airmilesmegamiles website to double-check offers and this notice popped up.

It says "Please Note: Due to a technical error on our end, Collectors who opted into the BMO, Shell and/or Irving AIR MILES MEGA MILES offers between March 21 and 22 were not registered. To ensure that your purchases qualify for the MEGA MILES promotion, we ask that you please opt in again. Rest assured: as long as you do so by April 25, 2019, any transactions you have already made will still qualify. We apologize for any inconvenience. As always, please keep your receipts during the promotion and visit our FAQ page if you have any questions."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter