Airmiles MEGA MILES Miles are Posting

So it looks like I'm the only one left waiting for any miles connected to the gift cards? I had nothing on my receipt other than the coupon code and hate that I'm gonna need to chase these down :(

Side note, my miles from the bottle of wine i *bought* have already posted .. LOVE THIS group, thanks again for helping the Duck out @kuhltiffany

So it looks like I'm the only one left waiting for any miles connected to the gift cards? I had nothing on my receipt other than the coupon code and hate that I'm gonna need to chase these down :(

Side note, my miles from the bottle of wine i *bought* have already posted .. LOVE THIS group, thanks again for helping the Duck out @kuhltiffany

I'm still waiting on the AM for my Sobey's GC that I bought on Sunday. They did post on my receipt, so I'm expecting they will work, but they aren't there yet.

I'm still waiting on the AM for my Sobey's GC that I bought on Sunday. They did post on my receipt, so I'm expecting they will work, but they aren't there yet.
That's because Sobey's miles go from Sunday - Saturday and then post the following Wed-Thurs. Yours will show up this week whereas mine are lost in the shuffle at the moment.

Quick question on children's place offer. Is the Coupon # TCP1 or TCP2 that are noted on the front at the bottom? I'm doing an order online right now!

Or do I even NEED the coupon since there isn't a barcode or coupon number on it? I did the spend minimum $50 online, so maybe it's just automatic?

I just went to airmilesmegamiles website to double-check offers and this notice popped up.

It says "Please Note: Due to a technical error on our end, Collectors who opted into the BMO, Shell and/or Irving AIR MILES MEGA MILES offers between March 21 and 22 were not registered. To ensure that your purchases qualify for the MEGA MILES promotion, we ask that you please opt in again. Rest assured: as long as you do so by April 25, 2019, any transactions you have already made will still qualify. We apologize for any inconvenience. As always, please keep your receipts during the promotion and visit our FAQ page if you have any questions."

Not getting anything popping up from my end and I opted in on the 21st.

Update: Have to correct this. The warning came up once I clicked on the offers.

Quick question on children's place offer. Is the Coupon # TCP1 or TCP2 that are noted on the front at the bottom? I'm doing an order online right now!

Or do I even NEED the coupon since there isn't a barcode or coupon number on it? I did the spend minimum $50 online, so maybe it's just automatic?

No coupon code needed. I find the $ spent one works well, the one for specific items I never seem to get to work properly so I don't bother any more :)

That's because Sobey's miles go from Sunday - Saturday and then post the following Wed-Thurs. Yours will show up this week whereas mine are lost in the shuffle at the moment.

FWIW none of my GC purchases have appeared on either card. They were bought at different times and different locations. But the points show on all the receipts. I am in no hurry right now so I can wait.

I feel like I should know this, but will my the childrens place purchase count as a partner towards my bmo $250/100 offer?

Edit: nope.

Oh, I'm still waiting on those miles for the cards to post on BOTH my card and my husband's.

For those doing Atlantic offers (although, this might be NS specific), a word of caution: If you decide to do as I did, and combine the Shell Gas 25L AND the Needs spending of $20 or more in store at your local Shell/Needs combo... please ask for BOTH receipts. I specifically bought gas and Lotto tix, and because I only received 1 receipt (Shell), there is no proof I got my AM for the needs offer. I called and got a super helpful manager who is going to add the transaction on their end and give me the bonus miles without me having to go back in, so I'll be sure that I got the Needs coupon completed. But to save yourself the headache if going to a Shell/Needs combo... please ask for both receipts!

Shell offer was no issues: Coupon was scanned in store, Fuel purchased, Receipt says "5 Miles - MEGA MILES Fuel Offer"

Oh, I'm still waiting on those miles for the cards to post on BOTH my card and my husband's.
Nope I have had my shell and lcbo post, but nothing since mid march for Sobeys or Urban fresh. I am not too worried as they appeared on my receipts. But even my base points have not posted for these stores either.

I did the RExall Spend $40 this morning, the cashier looked at the coupon like she had never seen such a thing before. sigh. I convinced her to scan it and it showed up on the receipt, so I am not worried, but these stores really need to train their cashiers!

Did you happen to use the email one as well or just the Megamiles?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter