Airplane Carry-On Caution

Thumper's Dad

Mouseketeer
When you are planning what to carry on the plane with you, be SURE to call the airline before you go and ask about what is permitted carry-on luggage. And be persistant until you sure you've gotten them to be as specific as possible. Many airlines have pretty tight restrictions, what with all the new airport and airline security measures.

Also be sure you have nothing on your person or in your carry-on that could in any way be construed as dangerous (nail clippers, pocket knife, even disposable lighter).

And be prepared to take off your shoes so they can be scanned, too.

Oh, you may want to wear your Mickey or Minnie socks. That way, when you take off your shoes, everyone will know there is nothing to fear from you except maybe a bit of Disneymania:) :) :)

Thanks for the tips, Thumper's Dad! I will be traveling for the first time since Sept 11 in a few weeks and I'll be sure to go through all of my things and take out any "contraband". Hey, the Disney socks is a GREAT idea!!!!! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter