• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AK - Is it complete? (a poll)

How complete is AK?

• It's complete - only fine tuning needed

• Almost there - needs a strong addition

• It's a 1/2 day Park - needs no less than BK

• Woefully lacking - nees BK & more

Results are only viewable after voting.
Flame Tree was open in mid-December, I was very glad to see that. No idea if that is permanent.

I am a 'stop and smell the flowers" type of guy but I still think the park needs more. I would love to see BK, but not with just a coaster. So far most of the stuff in AK are things my family can do together.... I would like to see even more along these lines.

Also, give us BK but then go back to the real animal-based stuff. Shows and movies are fine but nothing can substitute for the real thing. More rides/trips/excursions to see real animals. How about a 'balloon ride' over the outback? An amazon raft excursion?

I agree about restauraunts. Another table service choice would be nice.

Finally, I guess I really don't consider the lands they have are done. They need more...something. At least Africa has a 'main street' that ties it together; I find Asia a bit jumbled and under-whelming. I am not a shopping person but Asia doen't even have a real store (just a hut.) No store? That is very un-disney;)

I do think the Oasis and Tree of Life sections of the park are breath-taking though and really everyting they should be. I would consider these sections done. Just my 2 cents.

I am a 'stop and smell the flowers" type of guy but I still think the park needs more. I would love to see BK, but not with just a coaster. So far most of the stuff in AK are things my family can do together.... I would like to see even more along these lines.

Also, give us BK but then go back to the real animal-based stuff. Shows and movies are fine but nothing can substitute for the real thing. More rides/trips/excursions to see real animals. How about a 'balloon ride' over the outback? An amazon raft excursion?

I agree about restauraunts. Another table service choice would be nice.

Finally, I guess I really don't consider the lands they have are done. They need more...something. At least Africa has a 'main street' that ties it together; I find Asia a bit jumbled and under-whelming. I am not a shopping person but Asia doen't even have a real store (just a hut.) No store? That is very un-disney;)

I do think the Oasis and Tree of Life sections of the park are breath-taking though and really everything they should be. I would consider these sections done. Just my 2 cents.

I love Animal Kingdom....and for me its a full day park.....BUT......I voted that it needs at least BK to be a full park of the standards of the MK, MGM or Epcot. Oh, what AK could be.....

Like I said...I can spend a full day there...but just one. Unlike the other parks which I consider multi-day parks.

I voted almost there. It's well on it's way but could, of course, use expansions. I think it's much farther on it's way than MGM was at this time. I think it does need a Sunset Boulevard-sized expansion in the next couple of years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter