Alaska 2010

I was looking at the Alaska tour.Its a very good one. However, i am lookiing at other options like a cruise tour . I never been on a cruise. I will probally still book ABD Alaska for another year to.

As of right now we are thinking about either the Alaska trip or the Grand Canyon trip for 2010. We probably won't make any decisions until early 2010.

DH and I are considering Alaska next year...we're torn between that trip and the Australia trip. We've been planning on Australia for a while, and were pretty sure we were going to do that one, but now we're considering doing that trip by ourselves to give us more time. So we might do Alaska instead...I'm waiting for Sayhello's trip report to make a decision!

DH and I are considering Alaska next year...we're torn between that trip and the Australia trip. We've been planning on Australia for a while, and were pretty sure we were going to do that one, but now we're considering doing that trip by ourselves to give us more time. So we might do Alaska instead...I'm waiting for Sayhello's trip report to make a decision!
I'm back, and should start posting my Trip Report as soon as I sort through the 50 billion photos I took! I'm hoping to have the first part up REALLY soon!

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter