All Disney Garden Need Idea's and Pictures

nicolesmom

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone I was wondering if anyone has done a disney garden before and if so I would love to see the pictures.

I am starting one with my 5 year old daughter this year. I have bought all the disney topairy's on line last year.
Mickey, Goofey, Donald, Minnie, Pluto. I am placing them all around the house. I am going to get a wooden planter bucket place it on its side like it tipped over dig it in the dirt about a quater of the way and have flowers spilling out of it in a big puddle. I bought the disney Mickey sorccer statue and the brooms carring the pails status ( the Fantasia movie) from Disney Shopping and I am going to incorporate them in the scene. I have a disney bird bath, some mickey stepping stones, and a tinkerbell garden statue.
I even got the disney street# sign and mailbox, will put up a disney flag.

Does anyone have any idea off what other disney scenes I can incorporate?

I would love to find a Cinderella castle bird house.
I missed out on the Bambi stand up garden statue at Disney Shoppng that one was really cute

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter